Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anyone tell me the issue I’m having with these

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PointDexter420 View Post
    Ok cool I’ll have to give that a a try an see how they go thank you guys for all your replies, wish my mate told me the right way first but it’s all a learning curve, happy smoking guys an thanks again I’ll keep you updated
    This is true, It's all a learning game, but for sure a fun one.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (13-11-20), Easy-T (13-11-20), GEORGE (13-11-20), PointDexter420 (16-11-20)

Thanks

Thank you @easy @bigdaddy101 I’ve planted them in bigger pots an got some soil mix planted them the morning after we spoke as I’m uk based an already new leaves and a much more vibrant green colour coming though, once they snap out of being stunted they should survive, you’ve all been so friendly an like @Dionysos said it’s a learning curve an I definitely learned from this thanks again an I’ll post a pic in a week or so with an update, happy growing / smoking guys

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PointDexter420 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (16-11-20), Dionysos (16-11-20), Easy-T (16-11-20), GEORGE (16-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,509 Times

Quote Originally Posted by PointDexter420 View Post
    Thank you @easy @bigdaddy101 I’ve planted them in bigger pots an got some soil mix planted them the morning after we spoke as I’m uk based an already new leaves and a much more vibrant green colour coming though, once they snap out of being stunted they should survive, you’ve all been so friendly an like @Dionysos said it’s a learning curve an I definitely learned from this thanks again an I’ll post a pic in a week or so with an update, happy growing / smoking guys
    Glad we could help you fella give it a few days an thay should bounce back
    All the best look forward to seeing how you get on

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (16-11-20), Easy-T (16-11-20), GEORGE (16-11-20), PointDexter420 (16-11-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2