Thread: Noob questions

Thanks

Default Noob questions

Hi

I’m wondering if someone can help me. I have a 4 pot Wilma and I have 4 autos which are currently at 2 weeks from seed. I read on my canna a&b instruction label it says run an EC of 1.2 -1.3.? Will that not burn at such a young age? One of my 4 have some signs of looking a little bit of brown in the middle. What is the recommended EC for these 2 week old seedlings ? I’m also using RO water and I’m using canna cal/mag and ive also added canna rhizotoinic as well. Any help would be much appreciated. Am I doing this all correct or shall i lower my EC ? My first grow and I dont want to cock it all up before ive started. Thanks.
    Last edited by Puffdaddyp; 13-11-20 at 05:03 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puffdaddyp For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (13-11-20), GEORGE (13-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,347 Times

I'd go lower maybe 0.6 and see where you go from there, I have 0 base ec and only just feeding at 1.2 and I'm late in flower, but no idea on wilma setups
    I'd add calmag to ec 0.4 then a&b from there
    From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (13-11-20), GEORGE (13-11-20), Puffdaddyp (13-11-20)

Thanks

In coco my ec for seedling/clone is .2 -- early veg .4 -- late veg .7 early flower .9/1 -- mid flower 1.2/1.4 -- late flower .8 --0/.2 flushing. Thats for drain to waste though and if I get any burnt leaf tips I dilute by .1/.2 . Less is more until you can read the plants better.
    If i didnt smoke i drink myself to death.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmurphy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-20), Puffdaddyp (14-11-20)