Thread: First time growing problem need advice

Thanks

Default First time growing problem need advice

Hi all,

I just about to start my first grow in tent 80x120x180m , i have 4'inline fan which is 180m3/h i believe its way to big for my grow tent ?

I having problems to get constant temp in my tent its jumping from 24.5 to 25.7 degree C and changing in 30min ish is this is normal ? Oacallating fan inside circulating air constantly and carbon fan and oil heater connecten on inkbird 308 so if temp drops switch the heater on if its to high exhauat fan kicks in is thats right ? Exhaust fan should not work constantly ? I another fan but its not connected is i use it temp drops to low, all in my loaft where temp atm araun 15 at night and 19 day. What the right way to set up my setup please ?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dinn For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-11-20), GEORGE (15-11-20), Jingo (15-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,579 Times

You do want your exhaust to work full-time if smell is an issue. So you need a fan speed controller that will let your fan idle at a low idle speed like 30% when the temperatures are cool and then it'll go up to 100% when temperatures are high. You also need to purchase your fan for your summer temperatures if you plan on growing in the summer. I'm sure next summer you're going to find a 4-in fan is insufficient and you'll probably use it on the intake and exhaust through a 6-in fan.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-11-20), GEORGE (15-11-20), tlh2496 (15-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,460 Times

Talking

Welcome to the Talk dude, enjoy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-11-20)

Thanks

fan runs only when temp goes above 26.5 bit do i need to run this fan constantly just to get fresh air or just for smell in tent or its not needed ? Which speed controler is good advice will help me a lot thank you.

Also i have this new led spider farmer 2000 light hope this will be enought for my tent also humidifier. Just start germinated seed 2x cindirela jack auto but if tent need controler this plants not die for a week or so in this conditios ? Dont want to make it worst just want to get everything right from begining

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinn For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-11-20), GEORGE (15-11-20)

Thanks

Thanks i already faind helpfull info for my firts grow

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinn For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-11-20), GEORGE (15-11-20)