Thread: I have A sick plant????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking I have A sick plant????

I have never seen anything like this before. The plant is healthy enough, but the problem is that it has fallen over. The roots came up out of the ground on one side. I have cover them up, so you can't see them in this picture. The other 3 plants are straight and stiff as A board so to speak. Any one know why this plant looks like I have done some LST, but haven't done anything but ferm it twice, same as other three. They are all in the same soil, and they all get the same amount of water. I have never incountered anything like this. What yall think is going on with this one plant guys and gals??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-11-20), Jingo (19-11-20), Valentina (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I really don't know, Hotstuff, but I'd fill the pot with as much extra soil as you can and put an anchor around the base to keep it vertical.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-11-20), GEORGE (19-11-20), Jingo (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20), Valentina (19-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I really don't know, Hotstuff, but I'd fill the pot with as much extra soil as you can and put an anchor around the base to keep it vertical.
    Thanks Herb, I will do that right now. Funny that one side of the roots just let go like that.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-11-20), Herbitual (19-11-20), Jingo (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20), Valentina (19-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Thanks Herb, I will do that right now. Funny that one side of the roots just let go like that.

Thanks Herb, for some reason I just quit thinking. I fill her up with fresh soil, and tied her back with A pipe cleaner. Looks great again, I just hope those roots take A whole back on things.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-11-20), Herbitual (19-11-20), Jingo (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20), Valentina (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I’d steak it for a little bit and get a fan blowing on here that’ll force her to strengthen up a bit

For babies, i cut a piece of a plastic straw and then slice it down and put it around the stem and pushed into the soil
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    I’d steak it for a little bit and get a fan blowing on here that’ll force her to strengthen up a bit

For babies, i cut a piece of a plastic straw and then slice it down and put it around the stem and pushed into the soil
    She is sitting right in front of the Intake Fan. I did tie her back the other side roots are holding real well, just that one side that turn loose for some reason. Thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20), SyRaX (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    She is sitting right in front of the Intake Fan. I did tie her back the other side roots are holding real well, just that one side that turn loose for some reason. Thanks.
    I'm sure she will strengthen up buddy just needs a bit of time but I would give her some support especially during flowering

hope it all goes as planned brother x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20), Skunkpunch (17-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

I wonder if maybe there was a void in
    the soil when you potted it.
    Can't think of anything else.
    Just a guess mind you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20)