Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Ps5 disc edition

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I'm glad you got sorted in the end... it's obvious how much you want your lads Christmas to be special

Their ain't many Dads like you mate, I doff my hat
    Aww thanks M_C. Hes all a got at end of day. If he asked for the moon.....it would be a toughy. But ad get him it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    Glad u got one mate a didnt actually find this out till yesterday a forgot to say but see the ps4 ,ps5,xbox one n the new xbox are all region free just about to order one off an american site no much of a saving but with the exchange rate only paid 335 for it a wish a knew this earlier mate but least ya got it but its if mine gets here in time lol

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Some wee shite in my work pre ordered two. N we spoke about this. He said the games would not play on a console from america.
    Al kill that fucker

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-20), M_C (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

I pre ordered the Ps5 disc version. It turned up like 2 weeks ago and was faulty, it wouldn't turn on and I could smell burning. I'm still waiting for a replacement.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-20), RASTA (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    I pre ordered the Ps5 disc version. It turned up like 2 weeks ago and was faulty, it wouldn't turn on and I could smell burning. I'm still waiting for a replacement.

Oh shit. Av no even checked the one a got from that woman. She got that from very once they little re stock apeared like on 2nd december.
    Once the boy is away....al fire it up n make sure it works lol.
    A know where she stays......so deal with any problems at later date lol.
    She sent me screen shots of her very order. Date ordered. Date delivered. Order numbers n that.
    But am sure Sony will deal with me regarding warranty n stuff

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-20), IceCalibur (06-12-20), millwall115 (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Oh shit. Av no even checked the one a got from that woman. She got that from very once they little re stock apeared like on 2nd december.
    Once the boy is away....al fire it up n make sure it works lol.
    A know where she stays......so deal with any problems at later date lol.
    She sent me screen shots of her very order. Date ordered. Date delivered. Order numbers n that.
    But am sure Sony will deal with me regarding warranty n stuff

Sony have got mine at the moment. They have said that they are sending me a replacement. But yeah I would def fire it up first. Would hate to see ya lads face on Xmas day if it's faulty. I was wounded. Lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    Sony have got mine at the moment. They have said that they are sending me a replacement. But yeah I would def fire it up first. Would hate to see ya lads face on Xmas day if it's faulty. I was wounded. Lol

Well a cant just now. As its stashed in my mums. N av got the boy. Al do it tomorrow.
    But tbh m8......even if its fucked. At least a got him one lol. N it be a case of just getting it fixed or buying one once stock is back to normal lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-20), M_C (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Aww thanks M_C. Hes all a got at end of day. If he asked for the moon.....it would be a toughy. But ad get him it Some wee shite in my work pre ordered two. N we spoke about this. He said the games would not play on a console from america.
    Al kill that fucker

Yeah man i only found out about this aswell a could of been ordering xbox one games from the states when released they defo kept it quiet gives people more options of places to buy the only ones thats u cant buy is Japanese ones as they are region locked only thing is you need a plug adaptor like the one used for your razor simples lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah man i only found out about this aswell a could of been ordering xbox one games from the states when released they defo kept it quiet gives people more options of places to buy the only ones thats u cant buy is Japanese ones as they are region locked only thing is you need a plug adaptor like the one used for your razor simples lol

Sony mega fucked up with this release anyway man.
    This covid sitch was what......February or suhin?
    They shoulda waited till after Christmas. Then released the console. Saved parents the nightmare n some cash like me lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks

They shoulda waited till after Christmas. Then released the console. Saved parents the nightmare n some cash like me lol

Ano mate same with microsoft happens every time they bring a console out they go on about them for a year like this is what your getting banging graphics super fast load times but we no making enough to go round so haha enjoy yer xmas tossers is basically what they telling ya but after the disasters of the last ones clealry they have not learned lesson but it always in the back of my mind that they know these consoles are going to be faulty so they make so many to work out the bugs n find out whats wrong does it cost them more to replace and fix them rather than putting out a massive supply am no sure

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You should take a pic mate n stick it on ebay as picture only and buy now see if u can catch a bot out a few folk have managed to do it lol imagine thinking u was getting a console n a A4 sheet with a pic on it appeares lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (06-12-20), GEORGE (06-12-20), RASTA (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Thanks

You should take a pic mate n stick it on ebay as picture only and buy now see if u can catch a bot out a few folk have managed to do it lol imagine thinking u was getting a console n a A4 sheet with a pic on it appeares lol

A couldny do that bro. Its not in my nature to rip people off lol

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (06-12-20), GEORGE (06-12-20), IceCalibur (06-12-20), Ivana_Groweed (06-12-20), Valentina (07-12-20)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast