Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps5 disc edition

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Im just gonna risk it guys. Wait till December 1st. N check everyday on reputable sellers. N hopefully get lucky for Christmas.

Thank for all the input. N good luck to all on the hunt for one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    100% best option mate they look like they gonna need to be returned due to faults in systems n av been checking that gamespot anyone got a website for it cause one am on says dont deliver to mainland uk Rasta man prob bump into each other sompoint in december like 2 spare pricks rubbing the grey hairs wondering what other shop mite sell xbox n ps in that toon lol soz folks wee edit its not gamespot it gamestop am looking at lol

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20), Greengrass (30-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Best in store chance would be in game or agros as they turn a lot of theirs into bundles as that's where they make the coin and let's face it those retailers could be gone sometime after Xmas
    Amazon and shopto I'd be watching like a hawk
    Sony and Microsoft would normally be shouting from the rooftops when shipments are due but with organised funding groups are setup to hoover up any stock to create this false economy one group is apparently sitting with 3500 ps5, and so I think they are just trying to get them into shops with no big fanfare
    Ive asked my daughter if she is willing to sell hers for £650 and and ounce of your finest but no go I'm afraid

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20), IceCalibur (30-11-20), RASTA (30-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Best in store chance would be in game or agros as they turn a lot of theirs into bundles as that's where they make the coin and let's face it those retailers could be gone sometime after Xmas
    Sony and Microsoft would normally be shouting from the rooftops when shipments are due but with organised funding groups are setup to hoover up any stock to create this false economy one group is apparently sitting with 3500 ps5, and so I think they are just trying to get them into shops with no big fanfare
    Ive asked my daughter if she is willing to sell hers for £650 and and ounce of your finest but no go I'm afraid
    Even the offical microsoft store is saying if you buy it off them prob wont be sent till end of december that as me worried and this whole this site has been ripped apart with the bots they came out with we have no regrets we have helped our members put food on the table over this outbreak but its 29.99 a month membership n 450 plus for an xbox or a station if u can afford that a month n a console n stuggling to put food on your table think prioritys a little out of wack there the site has took advantage of the situation and is 100% a rip off these folk like Rasta trying to make the wee mans xmas n these companys are in bed sleeping n still getting all stalk thru software seems bang out to me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Thanks anyway bro. In clutching at straws tbh. Just gotta pray we all get one in tine for Chrimbo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)

Thanks

Thanks anyway bro. In clutching at straws tbh. Just gotta pray we all get one in tine for Chrimbo

Mate al keep searching for u aswell am on the hunt for an xbox on the 18th lol nae chance so al be Browning about sites ect

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Bit of a long shot. Anone know anfor yone selling one lol. Go 650 here for one. My boy only asked for one at christmas.
    N am worrying now a might not get one.
    Just desperate here. Make a wee ten your olds chrismss lol

Just heard if your a BT or Ee customer there is a chance of getting a ps5 by Xmas, they're getting new stock on the 3rd (Thursday) go through your app from midnight for a chance or if you know anyone who's a customer of either
    Atb matey

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-20), IceCalibur (03-12-20), MrC (03-12-20), M_C (03-12-20)

Thanks

Just heard if your a BT or Ee customer there is a chance of getting a ps5 by Xmas, they're getting new stock on the 3rd (Thursday) go through your app from midnight for a chance or if you know anyone who's a customer of either
    Atb matey
    Vey have meant to have ps5 coming up soon they canceled an order to one of thise scalpers for 1000s units

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Thanks green. Im unfortunately a three customer. With all the illegal channels lol.
    Gonny bide my time now. Was in tezco earlier. N asked. They posotive they wont get stock till after new year.
    Just gonna have to give my biy a lump sum for it. N get him loads of other stuff. The arcade machines from smyths might make up for it. But the like 300 quid. N am sure the stools are 70 lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-20)

Thanks

Thanks green. Im unfortunately a three customer. With all the illegal channels lol.
    Gonny bide my time now. Was in tezco earlier. N asked. They posotive they wont get stock till after new year.
    Just gonna have to give my biy a lump sum for it. N get him loads of other stuff. The arcade machines from smyths might make up for it. But the like 300 quid. N am sure the stools are 70 lol
    Keep your eye on very they aint realising the date that they gonna put these up mate

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-20), RASTA (03-12-20), Valentina (03-12-20)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-20), RASTA (03-12-20), Valentina (03-12-20)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast