Thread: Rdwc system help

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Unanswered: Rdwc system help

Helping a freind do rdwc for first time havent used that system before. Iv done my research on enviroment stuff. Hes got canna aqua a and b. Dose he need root stimulant and silicon in the nutes too. Any info and tips would be appriciated.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wheatley90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley90 View Post
    Helping a freind do rdwc for first time havent used that system before. Iv done my research on enviroment stuff. Hes got canna aqua a and b. Dose he need root stimulant and silicon in the nutes too. Any info and tips would be appriciated.

I'd get the canna range rizo cannazym have a look on feed chart

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-20)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Keep in mind that mixing silica additives directly in hydro nutrient solution slows down development of beneficial microorganism (bacteria and mychorizzae), if using any. If that's the case it's better to use foliar spray.
    Regarding root stimulant, you can add it, it won't do any harm, but roots grow like crazy in DWC anyway, so it won't make a huge difference.
    Here's a pic of a root from one of my DWC grows. This was in the middle of the summer, growbox temperatures reaching 33°C (91°F) with system water temperature reaching 27°C (80°F), using synthetic nutes and beneficial microorganisms. I don't think it needs any more growth
    From my experience, beneficial microorganisms are the best thing you can add to your DWC solution, regardless of the type of nutes you're using.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	root1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	173.8 KB 
ID:	392971

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sixsixsix For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-20)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by sixsixsix View Post
    Keep in mind that mixing silica additives directly in hydro nutrient solution slows down development of beneficial microorganism (bacteria and mychorizzae), if using any. If that's the case it's better to use foliar spray.
    Regarding root stimulant, you can add it, it won't do any harm, but roots grow like crazy in DWC anyway, so it won't make a huge difference.
    Here's a pic of a root from one of my DWC grows. This was in the middle of the summer, growbox temperatures reaching 33°C (91°F) with system water temperature reaching 27°C (80°F), using synthetic nutes and beneficial microorganisms. I don't think it needs any more growth
    From my experience, beneficial microorganisms are the best thing you can add to your DWC solution, regardless of the type of nutes you're using.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	root1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	173.8 KB 
ID:	392971
    Ok i will give them a go on my next shot. Is something like this what im looking for. I only added silicon because the shop i orderd nutes from sent me a free sample so i put it in.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wheatley90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-20)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Great White contains mychorizzae, so it will be perfect.
    And it's good you added silica if not using bennies because it slows the development of pathogens and bad microorganisms too due to silicic acid being formed when silica is mixed into the feeding solution.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sixsixsix For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-20)