Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Magnesium? Zinc? I would kindly appreciate your input

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Yeah thought it was something along those lines Ice, I've not checked in a while they used to change their formulas more often than a whores knickers, it's hard to keep up...Plant magic oldtimers much better option IMO..

Regards BL
    I did used to use fish mix for veg, then grow and bloom during flower. Had good success with it, but ran out of grow and couldn't afford any more. I carried on using the fishmix with the bloom and I couldn't tell of a negative difference. Definitely a higher n content, I've gone deep N green a couple of times now with over feeding, but the plants recover well. I taper off towards the end to let the plants senesce and fade
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

I did used to use fish mix for veg and switch to grow/ bloom during flower. Ran out of grow one time, used fishmix and the plants did as well as they had done when I used grow. Full of nitrogen, plants can be lovely and green, but soon change to a bit too green with N claw. I just stick to fish mix and bloom now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3