Thread: 6 Weeks in to Flower whit problem.

Thanks

Default 6 Weeks in to Flower whit problem.

Lads,

I m 6 week in to flower and I open one bud to se what is going on, and I rann in to these.
    Seeds?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201126-140501_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	391589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201126-140505_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	391590
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201126_135135.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	391588  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-20), imnice (13-12-20), Jingo (15-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

What are they? Can't tell from picture.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jingo (15-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

If they are seeds your plant has turned into a hermaphrodite. There is a few reasons why this happens. It could be some or all of the following.

High temperatures throughout the flowering period can cause stress to the plants and your plants will throw off seeds. Stress is one of the biggest issues when it comes to flowering cannabis High temps, Low temps, Wrong PH, Cold waterings, lack of ventilation, Lack of light ect are all things that can and will cause plants to hermie. Obviously there is other issues that can cause it too such as too much defoliation during flowering, cutting bits off during flowering ect.

Bad seeds. Bag seeds have come from stressed flowers so there is a chance it will happen again.
    Light leaks - Photo period flowers work on photosynthesis 12/12 light dark cycles. Leaks of light over a period of time will cause tge plants stress and they can throw off seeds or re-veg over time.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-11-20), GEORGE (26-11-20), imnice (13-12-20), Jingo (15-12-20), Stillmix (15-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

have you checked the whole plants for nanas too.
    Imnice

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-20), Jingo (15-12-20), Stillmix (15-12-20)

Thanks

They look like half developed seeds no doubt.
    Sad to tell you bud that’s going effected your yield a lot.
    The damage is done you can’t reverse it the only thing would be to look for any unopened male pods.
    If you look carefully you will see opened male pods.
    I am going on it’s your only plant if not isolate it keep it away from any others that haven’t gone hermie.

That’s the biggest downside to femised plants most do ok & there’s no problem now & again one might hermie even if you did nothing wrong. Albeit as said there’s a lot you can do to stress one out enough for it to hermie on you.

Strange how things have changed imo as fem plants weren’t always there we used to have do with a 50/50 chance of a female and you deff had to know what a male looked ( not saying you don’t ) like guess nowadays it’s not so common to see male pods.

Hope it’s only a few pods and it’s not totally pollinated.
    Bite The Bullet ~ rip Motörhead.
    My current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...garden-revived

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

comrade (16-12-20), GEORGE (15-12-20), Jingo (15-12-20)