Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: They took my plants

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default They took my plants

    Hi This is my first post here
    I live in Spain and had a visit from the police in July and they made me chop my two plants down.
    They had just started to flower there was some debate as to whether they were male or female. However, their evidence shows a bag of well manicured buds weighing 800 odd grams with laboratory results showing THC and CBD content.
    The police took a photo of the plant but have not included it in their evidence ( which would confirm my plant didn't have any buds on it).
    I have a photo of the plant taken 9 days before dated and timed on my phone. Posted on here.
    I have been charged with growing to sell which again is not true.
    I am wondering does anyone know at what stage of the plants growth would it produce any THC or CBD that could be picked up in any laboratory test.
    I am trying to prepare my evidence of a not guilty plea.
    would you be able to see from the photos that this plant would not of been able to produce mature buds 9 days after it was taken
    Any advice would be appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant 1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	391654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	391655

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to warrenb For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Bud Lightyear (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,221
    Thanks
    17,224
    Thanked 24,974 Times in 7,319 Posts

    Default

    They probably weighed the entire plant wet and counted that as all sellable weed. You don't have to have much in the way of THC in order to be illegal I don't know what the limits are in Spain but most countries even hemp is difficult to grow and stay under the limit.

    If you can afford a good attorney that's used to dealing with cannabis offenses I would think you could easily get it reduced from trying to sell. Unless of course you had a bunch of scales and individual baggies and stuff like that laying around, most cash croppers will grow in a different style than what you're using and they'll grow more plants.

    Very nice looking plant, it's too bad you weren't able to finish it.



    J


  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jingo For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Bud Lightyear (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20), warrenb (29-11-20)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    No scales no nothing first time ive been in a police station let alone court

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to warrenb For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Bud Lightyear (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,221
    Thanks
    17,224
    Thanked 24,974 Times in 7,319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
    No scales no nothing first time ive been in a police station let alone court
    I'd get an attorney, if nothing else you ought to be able to get it reduced to something you can tolerate. Do you have any medically supported conditions where you can claim the medical use? That might be the angle I would be taking if I could.



    J


  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jingo For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Bud Lightyear (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), IceCalibur (28-11-20), Squaggy (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20), warrenb (29-11-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    25,153
    Thanks
    57,475
    Thanked 70,321 Times in 17,825 Posts

    Default

    The Guardia civil can do what they pretty much want in Spain and get away with it. They are corrupt as feck and so are the magistrates. Years ago you could bung the mayor a few pesetas to make it go away....Good luck pal, fecking nice plant that too...


    Regards BL

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), IceCalibur (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20), warrenb (29-11-20)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    19,653
    Thanks
    481,358
    Thanked 52,944 Times in 14,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
    Hi This is my first post here
    I live in Spain and had a visit from the police in July and they made me chop my two plants down.
    They had just started to flower there was some debate as to whether they were male or female. However, their evidence shows a bag of well manicured buds weighing 800 odd grams with laboratory results showing THC and CBD content.
    The police took a photo of the plant but have not included it in their evidence ( which would confirm my plant didn't have any buds on it).
    I have a photo of the plant taken 9 days before dated and timed on my phone. Posted on here.
    I have been charged with growing to sell which again is not true.
    I am wondering does anyone know at what stage of the plants growth would it produce any THC or CBD that could be picked up in any laboratory test.
    I am trying to prepare my evidence of a not guilty plea.
    would you be able to see from the photos that this plant would not of been able to produce mature buds 9 days after it was taken
    Any advice would be appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant 1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	391654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	391655
    They have THC from the first time you see leaves. Even the starter leaves.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), Stickysticky (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20), warrenb (29-11-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,231
    Thanks
    26,596
    Thanked 42,175 Times in 9,867 Posts

    Default

    They have 800g of manicured buds and lab reports of the flowers? But you say you are personal? Something not adding up here at all sorry.

    Hence Police, in a decriminalised country, are going after you.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    They have 800g of manicured buds and lab reports of the flowers? But you say you are personal? Something not adding up here at all sorry.

    Hence Police, in a decriminalised country, are going after you.
    Thats exactly what im saying, do you think the photo of the plant could produce mature buds 9 days later?
    The prosecutions evidence is a big bag of buds that I know didnt come from my plant its was in july and had only recently shown its sex.
    A neighbour 4 doors up complained about the smell, it wasnt my plant it was the boys in an apartment near me but thats life I guess.
    When the cops called I let them in up up on the roof.
    Someone decided I was growing to sell I guess after I told them i dont smoke the stuff (true) and was going to make a coconut cannabis balm for the arthritis in my knees.
    They clearly dont believe me, as you rightly say for personal use it is decriminalized for growing to sell it isnt.
    I have never been in trouble with the police before.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to warrenb For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,231
    Thanks
    26,596
    Thanked 42,175 Times in 9,867 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
    Thats exactly what im saying, do you think the photo of the plant could produce mature buds 9 days later?
    The prosecutions evidence is a big bag of buds that I know didnt come from my plant its was in july and had only recently shown its sex.
    A neighbour 4 doors up complained about the smell, it wasnt my plant it was the boys in an apartment near me but thats life I guess.
    When the cops called I let them in up up on the roof.
    Someone decided I was growing to sell I guess after I told them i dont smoke the stuff (true) and was going to make a coconut cannabis balm for the arthritis in my knees.
    They clearly dont believe meas you rightly say for personal use it is decriminalized for growing to sell it isnt.
    I have never been in trouble with the police before.
    Not for us to speculate.

    As advised get a lawyer and ask for disclosure.

    What difference does it make what stage the plants are in? Its cannabis, its illegal. Perhaps they think you think you are smart by saying technically its not this or that.

    Does that explain why they have a lab report on your bud proving it is the real deal because you claim its something else?

    Like Bud says, you probably havent met this month's payroll.....

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I dont think I am being smart at all.
    you have made several assumptions I do know thats not smart it also tells me on this topic you dont know what your on about.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warrenb For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,231
    Thanks
    26,596
    Thanked 42,175 Times in 9,867 Posts

    Default

    Good luck anyway. We very rarely/never get folk asking for legal advice after theyve been charged for supply. I cant/ dont assume anything.

    If i was you, i would revise why im making a defence that something is "not in flower" or "not cannabis", but then you ALSO claim defence as a personal grower.

    You cannot have it both ways.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Good luck anyway. We very rarely/never get folk asking for legal advice after theyve been charged for supply. I cant/ dont assume anything.

    If i was you, i would revise why im making a defence that something is "not in flower" or "not cannabis", but then you ALSO claim defence as a personal grower.

    You cannot have it both ways.
    I cant/dont assume anything.... You need to back off the herb man it doing your head right in.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warrenb For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    19,653
    Thanks
    481,358
    Thanked 52,944 Times in 14,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
    Thats exactly what im saying, do you think the photo of the plant could produce mature buds 9 days later?
    The prosecutions evidence is a big bag of buds that I know didnt come from my plant its was in july and had only recently shown its sex.
    A neighbour 4 doors up complained about the smell, it wasnt my plant it was the boys in an apartment near me but thats life I guess.
    When the cops called I let them in up up on the roof.
    Someone decided I was growing to sell I guess after I told them i dont smoke the stuff (true) and was going to make a coconut cannabis balm for the arthritis in my knees.
    They clearly dont believe me, as you rightly say for personal use it is decriminalized for growing to sell it isnt.
    I have never been in trouble with the police before.
    It doesn't matter, if it has buds are not. A plant that big has tons of THC on it's leaves, and that is what is against the law (THC) You will have A hard time winning any case they have against you. My advice would be get you A smart lawyer, and allow him to get it down to A misdemeaner. Pay A fine most likely.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    12,773
    Thanks
    32,000
    Thanked 49,556 Times in 11,679 Posts

    Default

    If the cops took that plant 9 days after the pic was taken. N now showing a big bad of bud.......to me it seems, and I am just speculating lol.....the weed not from your plant but bent cops are trying to hammer you.
    Like mentioned.....talk to the lawyer. Gather some evidence of your own on how long buds take to form n stuff. Might get away with it. A dunno man. Good luck with it though. Big beauty of a plant that was.
    The wee woman playing peek a boo gave me a laugh

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,231
    Thanks
    26,596
    Thanked 42,175 Times in 9,867 Posts

    Default

    OP doesnt see the help infront of him.

    We aint a forum for people coming to get them off supply charges.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), RASTA (28-11-20), Valentina (29-11-20)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    12,773
    Thanks
    32,000
    Thanked 49,556 Times in 11,679 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    OP doesnt see the help infront of him.

    We aint a forum for people coming to get them off supply charges.


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,031
    Thanks
    22,534
    Thanked 28,190 Times in 5,872 Posts

    Default

    Get a decent abogado. The Spanish cops can be proper sneaky fuckers haha.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), RASTA (28-11-20)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Softwater
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    12,961
    Thanked 37,594 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Default

    I'm not entirely sure what you are pleading not guilty to?

    If the police "found" 4/5ths of a kilo and a couple of plants, then trying to claim that the one in the picture wasn't responsible for the 800g isn't the argument they've picked with you.

    Of course the one in the picture isn't going to have produced that bud but, from what you've told us (pic not included in their evidence), that is irrelevant. They are accusing you of being a seller and are using the fact you grow as evidence.

    As Gardro clearly states, you need to think very carefully about what you are pleading not guilty to here.
    "Neck beard cute dog pansy ass fuck."

  36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), IceCalibur (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), RASTA (28-11-20), warrenb (29-11-20)

  37. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Softwater
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    12,961
    Thanked 37,594 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Default

    (And, if you don't mind me saying, implying that somebody has smoked too much weed for your liking to obtain the answer you want to hear (on a weed growing forum) isn't going to win you any friends. That sort of thing grips my shit)

  38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), British green (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), gardro (28-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), IceCalibur (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), MrCannab1sir (28-11-20), RASTA (28-11-20), Wags (28-11-20)

  39. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,231
    Thanks
    26,596
    Thanked 42,175 Times in 9,867 Posts

    Default

    Wingman Herb

    For all we know OP was caught supplying and now thats aggrevated to cultivation with intent to supply.

    I cant believe no one else wasnt annoyed by asking expert percy growers - can anyone prove if manicured street buds ever came from this plant at about day 7 of flower......WTAF?

    I dont smoke in the day either

  40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-11-20), Dionysos (30-11-20), GEORGE (28-11-20), Herbitual (28-11-20), IceCalibur (28-11-20), jingo (28-11-20), RASTA (28-11-20), Wags (28-11-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States