Thread: Seaweed in flower

Thanks

Default Seaweed in flower

From everything I can remember seaweed during the flowering stage isn’t recommended it was something to do with auxins & co auxins it’s so long ago I can’t remember.
    Am asking because I’ve seen some good flowering mix the only thing that bugged me was that it contains seaweed.

Any help here would be great.
    Bite The Bullet ~ rip Motörhead.
    My current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...garden-revived

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-12-20), GEORGE (03-12-20), Jingo (03-12-20), Valentina (03-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stillmix View Post
    From everything I can remember seaweed during the flowering stage isn’t recommended it was something to do with auxins & co auxins it’s so long ago I can’t remember.
    Am asking because I’ve seen some good flowering mix the only thing that bugged me was that it contains seaweed.

Any help here would be great.
    I always thought seaweed was a great root stimulant, that's the only time I used to use it anyway was when I was starting something out and want the roots to really grow out quick.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-12-20), GEORGE (03-12-20), Stillmix (03-12-20), Valentina (03-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

I have used from start to finish with no ill effects...
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-12-20), GEORGE (03-12-20), Jingo (03-12-20), LoveBudd (27-12-22), Stillmix (03-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

If your germinating your seeds in a cup of water add a few drops of liquid seaweed, seedlings came flying out of the soil, I did read something about helping fight off diseases and being low in N so i used as a tonic a few mls a week

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-12-20), GEORGE (03-12-20), Jingo (03-12-20), LoveBudd (27-12-22), Stillmix (03-12-20), Valentina (03-12-20)

Thanks

Cheers yeah it’s pretty neat stuff It helps with heat stress as well.
    I used to use it in flowering until the conversations about auxins & co auxins nvm it was ages ago.
    Long time to go before I flower anyways.
    After thinking about it I’ll more lightly use guano anyways than that mix dunno i would like to try it yet I want to use something I am used to till I’ve got some bud under my belt.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-12-20), GEORGE (03-12-20)