Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Results 161 to 177 of 177

Thread: Monster Skittlez

  1. #161

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstatus View Post
    Tell me about it dude, I just cut down my first ever plant and I felt like a murderer as I chopped it .
    Every day for the last 3 or 4 months I have nurtured and cared for it and told her how pretty she is, and then to cut her down and string her up felt so wrong! Lol.





    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (28-02-21), GEORGE (27-02-21), Krofam (27-02-21), RASTA (02-03-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-02-21)

  3. #162

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    I measured the plants last night all are roughly just over the 2ft mark. The biggest or should I say the biggest cola comes in at 27" from bottom of the pot.
    Thanks

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (28-02-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (28-02-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  5. #163

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Thought I'd update.
    Feed
    A+B @ 20ml each EC 0.9 quick dash of pk 9/18 and EC levels out at 1.2 increases to 1.2 after sitting 12hrs
    Ph 5.9 again rises to 6.1/6.2 after sitting 12hrs
    Water temp at feed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_233554.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	396077
    Humidity at lights on
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_233604.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	396078
    The girls just before lights on
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_225832.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	396079
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_225826.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	396080
    I just spotted this as it was floating around in the pot from 1 plant.
    Should I be concerned as it looks like a pod of some sort but checking the plant between the nodes and around the budsites I cant see anything out of the ordinary
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_234510.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	396081
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_234516.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	396082
    Thanks

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (01-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  7. #164

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Here it is on a paint brush
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_234552.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	396083
    Any ideas? Sorry about the pic quality

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    Here it is on a paint brush
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_234552.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	396083
    Any ideas? Sorry about the pic quality
    Unfortunately, that is an opened male pollen sac..check over the whole plant and get rid of any you see, hopefully, you only have one, or limited to a few..

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (01-03-21), GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  11. #166

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Unfortunately, that is an opened male pollen sac..check over the whole plant and get rid of any you see, hopefully, you only have one, or limited to a few..
    aww no way ice. Do you think it was the stress of the schwazzing or defolation? Maybe too much to late kind of thing

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), IceCalibur (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    aww no way ice. Do you think it was the stress of the schwazzing or defolation? Maybe too much to late kind of thing
    Yeahh sorry man

    Could be any number of things, as far as I am aware you were taking off only a few a time and allowing her to rest between each session?.. but this could even be genetics to be honest.

    Right pain in the arse this!

    Do the usual check for light leaks etc..

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (01-03-21), GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  15. #168

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    I know I have a busted zipper. When the 2 zip pullers meet at the top corner of the door 1 is off and the other I use to open and close but not all the way up leaving a small gap a couple of inches then val suggested to drape a black tee shirt over the hole which I recently done?
    Now I've got the old faulty timer in my head going off for 10/15mins during 12/12 lights on.
    Bummer this is mate suppose with the fan oscillating in the tent 24/7 they could all be infected.
    Would the Male pollen sack develop that quickly and open within 2 or so days ice?

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), IceCalibur (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  17. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    I know I have a busted zipper. When the 2 zip pullers meet at the top corner of the door 1 is off and the other I use to open and close but not all the way up leaving a small gap a couple of inches then val suggested to drape a black tee shirt over the hole which I recently done?
    Now I've got the old faulty timer in my head going off for 10/15mins during 12/12 lights on.
    Bummer this is mate suppose with the fan oscillating in the tent 24/7 they could all be infected.
    Would the Male pollen sack develop that quickly and open within 2 or so days ice?
    Well, the sac looks like it was open, but not fully opened..the pollen would have started to be released though, especially with the oscillating fans, or maybe you'll get lucky, no way of knowing at this stage man.

    Before each grow I sit in my tent for 5-10 minutes in the dark, allowing my eyes to acclimatise, and then I'd know if there any leaks that I needed to sort out.

    The sac grew and opened..that takes a while (again, not fully open), so you just must of missed it

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (01-03-21), GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  19. #170

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Ok mate thanks for that ice. I'm going to take that 1 plant out and give it a very close inspection. Anything that doesn't look quite right will get nipped off. Bummer as this is my 1st decent grow
    Alls not lost though I'll keep the good bits to smoke and probably make some nice butter etc with the rest.
    I'll update on any progress.
    Thanks

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), IceCalibur (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  21. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    Ok mate thanks for that ice. I'm going to take that 1 plant out and give it a very close inspection. Anything that doesn't look quite right will get nipped off. Bummer as this is my 1st decent grow
    Alls not lost though I'll keep the good bits to smoke and probably make some nice butter etc with the rest.
    I'll update on any progress.
    Thanks
    You're welcome and I hope this turns out ok for you man.

    Just to add and make it clear bud..the pre flowers would have shown around the time the female flowers did..in fact, the male flowers generally show a little earlier than the females in most cases.

    This isn't what we refer to as a 'nana', which has no sac and has the potential to show later on.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (01-03-21), GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  23. #172

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    I read on here that when the plant has or shows Male bits like a sac the plants pistols sometimes turn an orange colour? Would that be right mate. I know when I looked earlier the pistol were all white with no signs of discoloration etc.
    I'm going to pop into the groom and check on these. That's a good idea to jump into the tent and check for light leaks mate. I dont have much room in there as I stand on the skids to water the back ones. Made the mistake before and stood in the tray only to realise after pouring the 3ltrs in that my feet was getting wet lol.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  25. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    I read on here that when the plant has or shows Male bits like a sac the plants pistols sometimes turn an orange colour? Would that be right mate. I know when I looked earlier the pistol were all white with no signs of discoloration etc.
    I'm going to pop into the groom and check on these. That's a good idea to jump into the tent and check for light leaks mate. I dont have much room in there as I stand on the skids to water the back ones. Made the mistake before and stood in the tray only to realise after pouring the 3ltrs in that my feet was getting wet lol.
    Yes, that's right..the pistils once exposed to the pollen will turn that 'orange colour' quicker than they normally would.

    Really have a close inspection..could be the sac opened in these last few days or even today and if you see anything dodgy and not sure, then post the images here and we will let you know..

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (01-03-21), GEORGE (01-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (01-03-21), Petal (02-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  27. #174

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Well after last night and this morning hunting under every node for sacs I couldn't find any on all 4 plants. I did however notice slight browning of the tips on the plant I found the sac under.
    Dont know if you can see it properly with the orange light
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210301_232237.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	396126
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210301_232137.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	396127
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210301_232148.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	396128
    Fingers crossed the damage is minimal.
    Fed tonight @ 20ml A+B then dash of Pk 9/18
    EC 1.2
    Ph 6.2
    Thanks

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (02-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), maenam (02-03-21), Petal (02-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  29. #175

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    13,331
    Thanks
    35,241
    Thanked 53,487 Times in 12,234 Posts

    Default

    Apologies Cannabug. I have totally missed this grow. Actually gutted I have not been tuned in. A good read this. A shock seeing that sac at the end. Hopefully you get away with it. N nothing is up with the end harvest.
    Picking icicles off ya nose had me in stitches lol.

    What you could have done too.....instead of farting about with hoovers n syringes. Was instead of having these grow bag trays on the floor under those batons.
    Was put the grow bag trays on top of batons. N drill holes on them. Directly where the pots sit. Or use a dart n then a tomatoe knive to make them bigger lol nmake a day of it. Like a did lol. But then just put kitchen sink basins under each pot. To catch the runoff. But youd need to probably make the frame/batons a little higher. To fit the basins under. I get about 3-4 feeds of runoff in the basins. So I dibt worry about runoff untill every 3 or 4 days, then I slide the basins out n empty down the shitter. This helps unblock the pipes with the big shites a do lol. N slightly rasises humidity now n again keeping all the water in there.
    My grow bag trays are screwed onto my frame. So its like one solid unit thing. Setup a few tents in different locations. Which I no longer really use. But each one....I made sure to always build that runoff catcher lol.
    But if you happy hoovering up water. Or using syringes. Then all good.

    But they plants look good m8. Budding up well by looks of it. Just hope this nana sitch aint gonna fuck ye over.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (02-03-21), GEORGE (02-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21)

  31. #176

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Free Society
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    10,574
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Apologies Cannabug. I have totally missed this grow. Actually gutted I have not been tuned in. A good read this. A shock seeing that sac at the end. Hopefully you get away with it. N nothing is up with the end harvest.
    Picking icicles off ya nose had me in stitches lol.

    What you could have done too.....instead of farting about with hoovers n syringes. Was instead of having these grow bag trays on the floor under those batons.
    Was put the grow bag trays on top of batons. N drill holes on them. Directly where the pots sit. Or use a dart n then a tomatoe knive to make them bigger lol nmake a day of it. Like a did lol. But then just put kitchen sink basins under each pot. To catch the runoff. But youd need to probably make the frame/batons a little higher. To fit the basins under. I get about 3-4 feeds of runoff in the basins. So I dibt worry about runoff untill every 3 or 4 days, then I slide the basins out n empty down the shitter. This helps unblock the pipes with the big shites a do lol. N slightly rasises humidity now n again keeping all the water in there.
    My grow bag trays are screwed onto my frame. So its like one solid unit thing. Setup a few tents in different locations. Which I no longer really use. But each one....I made sure to always build that runoff catcher lol.
    But if you happy hoovering up water. Or using syringes. Then all good.

    But they plants look good m8. Budding up well by looks of it. Just hope this nana sitch aint gonna fuck ye over.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    No worries at all Rasta I've lost count of how many dairies I've said I'll check in on but always seem to catch up on 2 or 3 pages worth when I get round to it lol.
    Now you've mentioned it mate that's a better idea with the trays on top to catch run off. Why didn't I think of that when turning the pots they sometimes slip off and your near grabbing the light cord reacting to it lol. I dont mind hoovering it up but it's the nxt door. Lights on 11pm and I'm in doing final adjustments to feed so after letting it drain from pots it's around 11.30 and with the kids in the nxt bedroom the wet vac isn't the quietest tool to have on at that time it's alright at the weekends I have music on to compensate the noise. Yeah mate hopefully they push on without too much damage. Been a rollercoaster this grow. From feeling like Stevie G last week to Neil Lennon the other night fs well it is what it is bud no point dwelling on it too much I'll still have some smoke and on the plus more seeds pmsl. On the plus note the clones I took of the other pheno that took well to whatever I've thrown at her have now been potted up and in the cupboard under a blurple panel Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210228_232223.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	396143
    Thanks Rasta bud

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (02-03-21), Krofam (03-03-21), RASTA (02-03-21)

  33. #177

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Out Of The Box
    Posts
    2,840
    Thanks
    20,408
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 1,722 Posts

    Default

    you rotating your pots?


    Main Diary: Krofam's Korner (Flowering)

    Side Piece: HLG 100 Review With MrC - Gelato Dream (Prepping)


    “The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.” - Henri Bergson

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (03-03-21)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States