Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Christmas dinner

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Mate, I went to aldi twice to try it out, and I'm not gonna knock it, but I bought meat twice, chicken and pork and both were green and stunk lol. So I only ever went back for coffee beans after that
    There was a wee shop round corner from me years ago n he used to grab aldi stuff to sell in store n we had picked up a chicken n by chance just before we paid for it a woman walked in way a face of a pitbull chewing a wasp n told us to put it back am thinking whos this auld Trollope talking to she trying to steal ma chicken n omg mate she pulled one out the bag n put it on counter n it was infested way maggots n see after that aldi was never really somwer i wanted to shop but tried it a few year ago and it was just as bad as i remembered lol

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-20), MrC (16-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Thought it was turkey then realised it's beef.

If that was mine I would cut off what I need like M_C said, then just portion it out and freeze.

Look up "Carnivore Diet".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Thought it was turkey then realised it's beef.

If that was mine I would cut off what I need like M_C said, then just portion it out and freeze.

Look up "Carnivore Diet".
    See the only problem is its already frozen a dont no if i would be able to cut thorough it while frozen and a don't think you can refreeze can you will have to check that thanks for all the ideas tho

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    See the only problem is its already frozen a dont no if i would be able to cut thorough it while frozen and a don't think you can refreeze can you will have to check that thanks for all the ideas tho
    If it feeds 10 and there's the 2 of you, equals 5 meals in total. Should be gone in a couple of days?

In that case I would cook the lot well done, portion them out then pack into tubs for later. Might freeze the "last" tub" as otherwise that would have sat in the fridge for a couple of day and that could get nasty by the time you get to it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-20), Ivana_Groweed (16-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    If it feeds 10 and there's the 2 of you, equals 5 meals in total. Should be gone in a couple of days?

In that case I would cook the lot well done, portion them out then pack into tubs for later. Might freeze the "last" tub" as otherwise that would have sat in the fridge for a couple of day and that could get nasty by the time you get to it.
    Cheers val i will need to sort somthing out prob be my new years dinner aswell lol n oh god a dont think i could cook my meat well done i like the blood ha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3