Thread: The quest for silver Pearl & Afghan # 1

Thanks

Default The quest for silver Pearl & Afghan # 1

Well I know me all to well I get a few grows under my belt again & the next thing I know I’m ordering regular seeds & breading.

The trouble with breading is plant count you need a lot to even get 1/2 a chance if that at creating something good & stable.
    I did manage to get one in the 10 years I did it that was stable good indoors & outdoors but them days are well over or I wouldn’t even mention it here as I know the maximum plant count here is 10 & I’ve no intentions of going over that.

Sure you can bread x with z & get a chance at creating something good or not either way it’s not going to be stable doing that takes years.

I wonder if anyone has managed to replicate it.

Also wondering about afghani # 1 crossing a female skunk # 1 with a male Afghan what that would be like alone ( & vise versa ) as well as what a would it taste like with northern lights thrown into the mix.

I like skunky tastes & silver Pearl was a delight.

To be honest I am about 90% lightly after two three grows to get me back on track at trying my hand at seeing what I can do while staying within the 10 plant limit I do wonder thought if adding a Afghan might improve the sweetness that the original skunk #1 that they used.

I enjoy breading more than growing I think
    Last edited by Stillmix; 18-12-20 at 10:35 PM.
    Bite The Bullet ~ rip Motörhead.
    My current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...garden-revived

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-12-20), Cannabug (19-12-20), GEORGE (18-12-20), MrC (18-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

I've enjoyed the dabble I've had in it so far, barely touched the surface but hopefully will have something to show for it after xmas. It's a proper little hobby aint it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-12-20), Cannabug (19-12-20), GEORGE (18-12-20)

Thanks

it’s kinda like a hobby within its own so definitely.
    Half the mornings I would wake up & chew on a nugget I liked the tast so much

Hence knowing full well I will try again without a lonesome humbolt mint mix going hermie & running the lot..

It was my own fault I accepted some free seeds from the now closed shop ( ain’t everything! ) I should of known freebies can be iffy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-12-20), GEORGE (21-12-20)