Thread: Need help please

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default Need help please

hi my plants arent doing so good, they keep getting yellow with brown spots, or basically overnight the leafs will turn crispy and almost black in some parts just dead, seems like most of the plants the bottom leafs are getting messed up, but my biggest plant is completely yellow with brown dots, the smaller ones are the ones with just the bottom leaves but each day that goes by it gets worse, i know some nights my humidifier runs out of water, not only bringing the humidity down but also causing the heat to go to high around 86-88f, im not sure if thats the main issue, maybe its happening more often then i realize as im not the only one taking care of these plants, we've done run off testing and there all in range of good ec from 400-600 and im using coco so my ph levels where all from 5.8-6.3 which should be correct, i feed them basic npk cal mag, and b vitamins that come from advance nutrition. just not sure what could be the issue please help if you can thanks. first time grower.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GREATWEEED24 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (21-12-20), Farmer Geddon (21-12-20), GEORGE (22-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times

All i can help you with is it's way better to provide the bud gods here with some pictures

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (21-12-20), Farmer Geddon (21-12-20), GEORGE (22-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

Welcome to the forum GW24

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,356 Times

Welcome along

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Without pics, we can only guess using previous newbie problems as a reference. Here are some that I've seen over the years:

Too many cooks...only one of you should look after the plants. If that's impossible, then keep pen and paper by the grow and everyone logs every single detail.

Unless your area is currently having a heat wave, my money is on inadequate extraction, hence the heat problems. Until a good fan is fitted, leave the tent/cab door open.

Once the heat is under control, use basic nutes only. Save the additives for grow 3 or 4. Only use the meters for mixing up a batch of nutes, pH 5.8 to pH 6.2.. iow, don't measure the runoff.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-20)