Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Im pissed. Always Slowed growth light diatance issue or ppm.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

What are your temperatures?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (23-12-20), fear180 (24-12-20), GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

They look like they're growing to me. Just not in the direction you want. There's 2 sets of growth from the topping and those leaves are a decent size.

When I switched to cmh, I got Philips Green Power vegging lamps as well as the Philips Elite Agro flowering lamps. The Green Power lamps messed up my scrog. By the time I should have started tucking them under the screen, they were only half way there. Less than 5" tall and more than 14" wide. Highly recommended if you want to grow the worlds largest fan leaf. That experience makes me think that your light has a lot of blue to it.

More blue = shorter bushier plants with the same amount of internodes. Less N = smaller plants for the same yield per plant. If you're giving them weak nutes, that's the same as less N. 2 reasons for them being short imo.

Apart from changing the light or having it high enough to promote stretch, you could increase N by upping the nutrient strength.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

That's not nute burn, as that displays itself on leaf tips/edges, more likely some deficiency or something.
    Imnice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    They look like they're growing to me. Just not in the direction you want. There's 2 sets of growth from the topping and those leaves are a decent size.

When I switched to cmh, I got Philips Green Power vegging lamps as well as the Philips Elite Agro flowering lamps. The Green Power lamps messed up my scrog. By the time I should have started tucking them under the screen, they were only half way there. Less than 5" tall and more than 14" wide. Highly recommended if you want to grow the worlds largest fan leaf. That experience makes me think that your light has a lot of blue to it.

More blue = shorter bushier plants with the same amount of internodes. Less N = smaller plants for the same yield per plant. If you're giving them weak nutes, that's the same as less N. 2 reasons for them being short imo.

Apart from changing the light or having it high enough to promote stretch, you could increase N by upping the nutrient strength.
    You'e getting the words out of my mouth. I mean, look at this, they always do that. Look how short they are. Im just tired its been the 4th time. Thinking about giving up. Imo mads hydro light are not good at all.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fear180 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks

They always did that. I had a TSL2000 in a 2x4 and a TSW2000 in a 3.5x3.5' ALWAYS FLOLLOWED distance and dim recommendation with no stretching. I also tried all the possible way with that lamps and they are not stretching. Not im at 100% 300w the light at the top of my tent. Thinkong about changing light honnestly.

Last batch of autos. The 3 did the same thing. Im cheking reviews and picture and im noy able to get results like others. I got a ppm meter from apera, its buffed and accurate. Im a 5.7 PH, i was at 800 ppm now bumped to 1300 ppm honnestly, i wouldnt cry if they die.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fear180 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fear180 View Post
    They always did that. I had a TSL2000 in a 2x4 and a TSW2000 in a 3.5x3.5' ALWAYS FLOLLOWED distance and dim recommendation with no stretching. I also tried all the possible way with that lamps and they are not stretching. Not im at 100% 300w the light at the top of my tent. Thinkong about changing light honnestly.

Last batch of autos. The 3 did the same thing. Im cheking reviews and picture and im noy able to get results like others. I got a ppm meter from apera, its buffed and accurate. Im a 5.7 PH, i was at 800 ppm now bumped to 1300 ppm honnestly, i wouldnt cry if they die.

Temp 78, T6 running at setting 3 out of 400cfm for oxygen. 47-55% RH

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fear180 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks

Short. Like always.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fear180 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-20)

Thanks

Ppm ph