Thread: Can't seems to recognize this deficiencies with my research.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

i
    It's when a grower has continual problems that all possibilities should be considered. It could be possible that the ec is too low for their situation. To automatically assume that higher ec will burn the plants prevents higher ec from being considered as an option.[/QUOTE]

this is why it important to have the ability to read your plants. before you put words into my mouth, i never said manufacturers dosages work, because i know, from experience that they dont.

i would sooner have the ability to know what levels of feed my plants need by thier appearance than blindly following what the bottle says
    . it takes a bit of time and experience to be able to read plants, but it is soo much easier than simply rectifying every issue with cal mag (this is a jooke, but it seems to be the common mantra)
    Sativas and indicas feed at different rates, "the formula" doesnt account for any of this though, i wont even start on landraces.

And saying that if you follow "the formula" in a perfect world you wont have issues is a load of old bollox, sorry but it is, there are so many other factors that can cause plant feed uptake issues apart from the obvious (environment, length of bloom, plant variety, long flowering haze or 60 day wonder indica, and all points in between).

its ridiculous to say that one feed schedule does all, it cant , well it can, but your plants wont thank you for it. .

and you are the singular only person ive ever heard of who starts plants at 1.8 EC, but hey, if you're happy, then crack on......

i think im wasting my time here, so i'll call it a day on this topic, good luck with your 1.8 seedlings (and you honestly wonder why some of them burn?)

bye

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-21), Pablo (18-02-21)