Thread: This is Great!

Thanks

Default This is Great!

Medical Marijuana, Inc’s Educational Expo has a buy one ticket get one free to their Medical Marijuana Business Expo. They are going to teach you how to get in the Medical Marijuana business, how to grow medical marijuana and more: hxxp://medicalmarijuanaeducationalexpo.com.

Spread the word far and wide.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmjexpo View Post
    Medical Marijuana, Inc’s Educational Expo has a buy one ticket get one free to their Medical Marijuana Business Expo. They are going to teach you how to get in the Medical Marijuana business, how to grow medical marijuana and more: hxxp://medicalmarijuanaeducationalexpo.com.

Spread the word far and wide.
    Thanks for the heads up but LA is a bit of a trip from this side of the pond, let us know how it goes. WWM

Thanks

Good post! Im in blighty so unfortunately even if I simply wanted to wipe my arse with beneign hemp fan leaves I would still need permision from the home SECRETary, hopefully professor Nutt will continue to educate our middle class in this country about the REAL dangers (alcohol) and we may be able to 'self medicate' around these shitty parlament ACTS (staged theatre productions)
    Last edited by John Smith; 14-01-10 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

This is your second thread on the subject, any more and you're banned

NO SPAMMING

Looks like a fun expo tho..

Thanks

Get DJ's ban button on HAHA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy_Guerilla View Post
    Good post! Im in blighty so unfortunately even if I simply wanted to wipe my arse with beneign hemp fan leaves I would still need permision from the home SECRETary, hopefully professor Nutt will continue to educate our middle class in this country about the REAL dangers (alcohol) and we may be able to 'self medicate' around these shitty parlament ACTS (staged theatre productions)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8461442.stm
    Let's hope something quite significant can commence from this.
    This may be our only feasible opportunity in this country to get some sanity back to use of hemp in general.
    Fuck, even Boris Johnson put the point forward how criminalisation is only serving the drug dealers and not in any way stopping it's widespread consumption in his Times column a few months back.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LSDT View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8461442.stm
    Let's hope something quite significant can commence from this.
    This may be our only feasible opportunity in this country to get some sanity back to use of hemp in general.
    Fuck, even Boris Johnson put the point forward how criminalisation is only serving the drug dealers and not in any way stopping it's widespread consumption in his Times column a few months back.
    That's great, I have every faith in weed that the truth will come out in this country. There is pretty much NO argument for it being illegal, truly none.
    Miracles come in all shapes and sizes, mine comes in green.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17810

Too many people suffer due to ignorance and corruption.

WATCH THE UNION, A FILM THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4414651731007#