Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me get 2gpw

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    i have 3030 high bin led pannels bro, they 200 watt each and a 420 watt, in the current formation of a 1.2m tent x2.4 there all in a row, causing a 400watt crossover of lights,

my new set is 2x2m giving me 200mm more space and a square footprint, in the formation of 9 plants and all plants in 3,3,3 formation where the lights wil be positioned as they have a 1.2m spread means all 4 200watts light crossover and my 420 central crosses all, so all plants recieve a crosover from 1200watts instead of a 400watt crossover,

there not old led tech and ya cant buy them either, im a tester for a leading commerital led company brittish/usa/canada medical cannabis lights, there 2yrs old 3030 epistar chips, 3500k

my frist grow with 1 in test was auto gorilla glue from dinafem, 200watt 10weeks in 20l airpot, 12.5 oz and 2 foot penetration,
    my latest im waiting to w8t up tomorow, but ended with what u can see in the pic up
    That auto Gorilla Glue is a beast,pulled 9.5oz dry from mine in a 12ltr fabric pot under 220w of 3500k LED recently,was my first attempt with LED I binned the popcorn as I couldn't be bothered trimming any longer lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Barry Manilow (27-01-21), Cannabug (09-01-21), GEORGE (09-01-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2