Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Help me get 2gpw

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tulare, Cali, west of Fresno
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 825 Posts

    Default Help me get 2gpw

    I get 1.8gpw eith a random bagseed chem strain was mint as fk. In my hps room

    My hso pheno 1 was 344g pheno 2 44g hahaha was stupid to look at i mixed up the cuts and now dont dare so binning the. Crying as they was the best flavour in the world.

    So ive been growing somany companies cut orders and such im gettin bored with limited space can only run somany straijs a time. Lastwas a 5 week tangie stretcher wtf wow

    And my fsve banks just announced no uk shipping due to brexit wot the fk

    What strains dya recomend for my coco flip 1200watt led per plant grow. Ive redesigned it so evwry plant gets 1200watt now instead of 400watt crossovers.

    So i should smash it out easily. But i wana rrun that room vs my hps room before i swap full led. I wana hit 2gpw hps ive tweaked and im now missing a strain only.



    .......



    So cmon help us out reccomend me a strain.
    I was gona get slurricane pcg but there now unavalible messed me up lol.

    Reccomend me 9 weekers that are hard ass nugs uk avalible plz and il post my diarys up.
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201223-201953_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	392981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201221_214300.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	392983Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201223-202321_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	392984
    Last edited by DrGreen; 26-12-20 at 12:07 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (26-12-20), imnice (28-12-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    55,977
    Thanks
    151,192
    Thanked 160,645 Times in 45,482 Posts

    Default

    Would love to help but I grow autos, solely with HPS
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove...”

    (Alonzo Harris)


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (26-12-20), imnice (28-12-20)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tulare, Cali, west of Fresno
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 825 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Would love to help but I grow autos, solely with HPS
    Well mc i just syartwd a t5 setup for my cuttings. N thaught why now throw autos in its 216w so 24wsq ft not bad 2 red 2 blue.
    so i got around 100cm by 60 spare and 100 till light height.
    Grow coco i csn get a few autos in.
    any reccomendations for decent autos yielders? Not done an auto in 6yrs lol. Last i did was auto ultimate but tha shit wud grow out the roof lol.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

    gardro (26-12-20), GEORGE (26-12-20), M_C (26-12-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,259
    Thanks
    26,776
    Thanked 42,395 Times in 9,895 Posts

    Default

    Imho, the route to 2gpw and beyond involves reducing watts and not increasing grams.

    Not sure what led you're using but 1200w per plant suggest an older vintage.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (26-12-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    55,977
    Thanks
    151,192
    Thanked 160,645 Times in 45,482 Posts

    Default

    Big Bud x Northern Lights has been my biggest yielder, if that helps?

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    DrGreen (26-12-20), gardro (26-12-20), GEORGE (26-12-20), Valentina (26-12-20)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tulare, Cali, west of Fresno
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 825 Posts

    Default

    i have 3030 high bin led pannels bro, they 200 watt each and a 420 watt, in the current formation of a 1.2m tent x2.4 there all in a row, causing a 400watt crossover of lights,

    my new set is 2x2m giving me 200mm more space and a square footprint, in the formation of 9 plants and all plants in 3,3,3 formation where the lights wil be positioned as they have a 1.2m spread means all 4 200watts light crossover and my 420 central crosses all, so all plants recieve a crosover from 1200watts instead of a 400watt crossover,

    there not old led tech and ya cant buy them either, im a tester for a leading commerital led company brittish/usa/canada medical cannabis lights, there 2yrs old 3030 epistar chips, 3500k

    my frist grow with 1 in test was auto gorilla glue from dinafem, 200watt 10weeks in 20l airpot, 12.5 oz and 2 foot penetration,
    my latest im waiting to w8t up tomorow, but ended with what u can see in the pic up

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

    gardro (26-12-20), GEORGE (26-12-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    De Pijp
    Posts
    10,259
    Thanks
    26,776
    Thanked 42,395 Times in 9,895 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    i have 3030 high bin led pannels bro, they 200 watt each and a 420 watt, in the current formation of a 1.2m tent x2.4 there all in a row, causing a 400watt crossover of lights,

    my new set is 2x2m giving me 200mm more space and a square footprint, in the formation of 9 plants and all plants in 3,3,3 formation where the lights wil be positioned as they have a 1.2m spread means all 4 200watts light crossover and my 420 central crosses all, so all plants recieve a crosover from 1200watts instead of a 400watt crossover,

    there not old led tech and ya cant buy them either, im a tester for a leading commerital led company brittish/usa/canada medical cannabis lights, there 2yrs old 3030 epistar chips, 3500k

    my frist grow with 1 in test was auto gorilla glue from dinafem, 200watt 10weeks in 20l airpot, 12.5 oz and 2 foot penetration,
    my latest im waiting to w8t up tomorow, but ended with what u can see in the pic up
    Sounds interesting be great to see some pics

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (26-12-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks
    1,629
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    i have 3030 high bin led pannels bro, they 200 watt each and a 420 watt, in the current formation of a 1.2m tent x2.4 there all in a row, causing a 400watt crossover of lights,

    my new set is 2x2m giving me 200mm more space and a square footprint, in the formation of 9 plants and all plants in 3,3,3 formation where the lights wil be positioned as they have a 1.2m spread means all 4 200watts light crossover and my 420 central crosses all, so all plants recieve a crosover from 1200watts instead of a 400watt crossover,

    there not old led tech and ya cant buy them either, im a tester for a leading commerital led company brittish/usa/canada medical cannabis lights, there 2yrs old 3030 epistar chips, 3500k

    my frist grow with 1 in test was auto gorilla glue from dinafem, 200watt 10weeks in 20l airpot, 12.5 oz and 2 foot penetration,
    my latest im waiting to w8t up tomorow, but ended with what u can see in the pic up
    Can i have your old lights when you get new ones then, why the big issue with gaining 0.2gpw more.
    Imnice

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (28-12-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    19,856
    Thanks
    483,501
    Thanked 53,639 Times in 14,785 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    I get 1.8gpw eith a random bagseed chem strain was mint as fk. In my hps room

    My hso pheno 1 was 344g pheno 2 44g hahaha was stupid to look at i mixed up the cuts and now dont dare so binning the. Crying as they was the best flavour in the world.

    So ive been growing somany companies cut orders and such im gettin bored with limited space can only run somany straijs a time. Lastwas a 5 week tangie stretcher wtf wow

    And my fsve banks just announced no uk shipping due to brexit wot the fk

    What strains dya recomend for my coco flip 1200watt led per plant grow. Ive redesigned it so evwry plant gets 1200watt now instead of 400watt crossovers.

    So i should smash it out easily. But i wana rrun that room vs my hps room before i swap full led. I wana hit 2gpw hps ive tweaked and im now missing a strain only.



    .......



    So cmon help us out reccomend me a strain.
    I was gona get slurricane pcg but there now unavalible messed me up lol.

    Reccomend me 9 weekers that are hard ass nugs uk avalible plz and il post my diarys up.
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201223-201953_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	392981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201221_214300.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	392983Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201223-202321_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	392984
    Is that middle picture A one plant scrog?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

    Blue61 (28-12-20), Mac (28-12-20)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    1,539
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Default

    jeezus wept, is there an interpreter in the house?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

    GEORGE (03-01-21), scootb (08-01-21)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,826
    Thanks
    3,301
    Thanked 4,107 Times in 1,280 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    i have 3030 high bin led pannels bro, they 200 watt each and a 420 watt, in the current formation of a 1.2m tent x2.4 there all in a row, causing a 400watt crossover of lights,

    my new set is 2x2m giving me 200mm more space and a square footprint, in the formation of 9 plants and all plants in 3,3,3 formation where the lights wil be positioned as they have a 1.2m spread means all 4 200watts light crossover and my 420 central crosses all, so all plants recieve a crosover from 1200watts instead of a 400watt crossover,

    there not old led tech and ya cant buy them either, im a tester for a leading commerital led company brittish/usa/canada medical cannabis lights, there 2yrs old 3030 epistar chips, 3500k

    my frist grow with 1 in test was auto gorilla glue from dinafem, 200watt 10weeks in 20l airpot, 12.5 oz and 2 foot penetration,
    my latest im waiting to w8t up tomorow, but ended with what u can see in the pic up
    That auto Gorilla Glue is a beast,pulled 9.5oz dry from mine in a 12ltr fabric pot under 220w of 3500k LED recently,was my first attempt with LED I binned the popcorn as I couldn't be bothered trimming any longer lol.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootb For This Useful Post:

    Cannabug (09-01-21), GEORGE (09-01-21)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States