Thread: Strawberry Guava found seeds

Thanks

Wink Strawberry Guava found seeds

A little backstory. Been smoking for about 20 years. Mostly high quality. So I find 6 nice looking seeds in this Strawberry Quava. Very surprised to find the seeds as I may only find a couple each year. I've never grown before. Anyways I germinated the seeds in damp paper towels. All 6 popped. I planted them in some 1 gallon plastic pots on July 31st with some miracle grow soil. Watered sporadically. No training. So I really didn't care to much. Only three survived before I brought them into the garage with some, not for growing LEDs, to get out of the increasing colder weather. It had not been about a month. Now I knew zero about growing so I didn't realize I was triggering the plants back to vegging. At this point I picked up a small 2x2x4 tent. A couple of cheaper LED grow lights, 5 gallon cloth buckets, ventilation with carbon filter and couple basic nutrients. Keeping the light at 10/14 to get them back budding. I also found a seventh seed and am taking care of that one right from the beginning

So this will be about that 7th seed. I'm not sure exactly where I'm at with h this one as I didn't start a journal( I will once flowering starts). But I think the seed popped the week of Thanksgiving or maybe the week before so I might be at about week 4-5. Not sure if it's an autoflower or not.

For the first two weeks it was under 10/14 and 12/12 so m not sure if that stunted it's growth or not but I may be messing with it too much when it comes to LST. I also topped it twice.

I've been looking up how to tell what deficiency it might have. Also it looks like the tips are starting to burn so I have watering with ph 6-6.5 water without nutes the last watering.

I also have 2 White LSD and 2 Gelato that just popped on the 25th! Happy holidays to me! These I will be keeping a full journal from day 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201228_063604.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	393155

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201228_063601.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	393157

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake337 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (30-12-20), GEORGE (30-12-20)