Thread: Help please. Cold Vapor Ultrasonic BIG CLOUD and LOW RH?!?

Thanks

Default Help please. Cold Vapor Ultrasonic BIG CLOUD and LOW RH?!?

On seedling. Says 61% on my t6 400cfm at setting 2/10. Probe is attached to scrog plant level. ( thermal probe and temperature ) at the plant level. Tring to reach 70. Tried with my sunbeam fan even with a fan controller to move only the bottom air to not spread heat. Tried everything. I alao i
    Opened the from trap to not suck all my humidity at the bottom but opened one on left side at bottom for oxygen.

Wtf look this CLOUD!!! Can cold vaport be less effevtive ?

3.5ftx 3x5ft mars hydro
    Infinity 400 cfm ( running 20% )

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fear180 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-01-21), Pablo (22-02-21)

Thanks

Not sure how this is working or for you, but I've not experienced anything like that!

I rigged up a cold mist humidifier with an RO line and float valve to keep it full and running as needed. With the house RH around 25% and the humidifier set at 60% and full power, it averages around 50% at the plant. I have a small exhaust fan running 24/7 to keep negative pressure and a 6" line for heat, it keeps the air moving and it can't quite keep up.

Just for the sake of it, have you tried another humidistat next to that one to compare or tested it with salt for accuracy?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyTime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-21), Pablo (22-02-21)