Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: F'ng dogs!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    They are adorable
    I was supposed to be getting a boxer/lab cross pup on the 16th of February. It was my Exs friend. I kept on asking.....deffo getting one if these pups? Yes yes yes.
    A week before the day a was told I could go get it. I asked again. Ohh....sorry. She had to give them away sooner.
    I was like.....right? So why did a not get one sooner?
    Quite gutted about it tbh. But.....a guess it was her just being a bitch again

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    That sucks bud,sadly I no longer live in ayrshire or you coulda had one of these,I had a workmate wanted one,he ignored my calls and texts for 2 weeks then texts me and says he moved house and can't take the dog,well thanks for f'ng letting me know dickhead!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Mans best friend for sure ...Love all dogs ...enjoy em and love em
    Always been a collie man,I grew up around farms and always had collies,I do pretty much love most dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    They're innocent Sad, loyal and have good hearts..my girl brought so much joy to me and the Mrs lives, no lie mate.
    They are family bud,it destroyed me when I had to get my 10 1/2 year old collie put down november 2019 because of cancer brought her over here from Scotland with us.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), IceCalibur (06-03-21), Petal (06-03-21), Skunkpunch (06-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

That’s the only part that is so fecking cruel!they give so much and lift us without even getting asked but then they get taken away from us way too soon. I won’t say everything that’s wrong with me the list is to fucking boring, but i only last year got enough courage back to get another Staffordshire bull after i lost my last man whiskey over 5 years back.It still breaks my fucking heart but I started to look at it as I haven’t lost him he’s just moved onto another level of his travels. Haha that’s why i’m fucking crying now haha but it did help sort of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), Petal (06-03-21), scoot (06-03-21)

Thanks

Only the collie girl left to go now that the 3 black pups went today,one of my old workmates brought me a bag of Purina pro plan after I told him not to bother.
    The house is pretty quiet again now,the food will last longer and there will be less poop to clean tomorrow morning yay
    I have to admit that it has been sad watching them go,Roxy doesn't seem at all bothered which surprised me,she is probably enjoying having some peace now.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), IceCalibur (06-03-21), Petal (06-03-21), Skunkpunch (06-03-21)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    Only the collie girl left to go now that the 3 black pups went today,one of my old workmates brought me a bag of Purina pro plan after I told him not to bother.
    The house is pretty quiet again now,the food will last longer and there will be less poop to clean tomorrow morning yay
    I have to admit that it has been sad watching them go,Roxy doesn't seem at all bothered which surprised me,she is probably enjoying having some peace now.
    Yeah I know that feeling scoot, my girl has had kittens in the past...and you're right, the mum pretty much gets on with it really well..I guess it's nature's way.

Always a nice experience though, I guess you wouldn't say no to that again in the future?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), Petal (06-03-21), scoot (06-03-21), Skunkpunch (06-03-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yeah I know that feeling scoot, my girl has had kittens in the past...and you're right, the mum pretty much gets on with it really well..I guess it's nature's way.

Always a nice experience though, I guess you wouldn't say no to that again in the future?
    I don't know bud,while it was nice seeing the pups being born and growing it was also a pain in the arse trying to sleep,cleaning up after them and feeding 10 dogs lol,and I'm not really interested in doing it for money,it was an unexpected and unplanned experience to be honest.
    If I wasn't on a lay off just now I would be walking around like a zombie most likely.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), IceCalibur (06-03-21), Skunkpunch (06-03-21)

11. Default

I don't know bud,while it was nice seeing the pups being born and growing it was also a pain in the arse trying to sleep,cleaning up after them and feeding 10 dogs lol,and I'm not really interested in doing it for money,it was an unexpected and unplanned experience to be honest.
    If I wasn't on a lay off just now I would be walking around like a zombie most likely.
    Agreed, it's bloody hard work that's for sure bud..maybe after a long break hey, I know I did!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (06-03-21), scoot (06-03-21), Skunkpunch (06-03-21)

Thanks

Waiting for the last pup to go I was sure the guy said he lived in Ardrossan(yup we have an Ardrossan here lol) which is about 30mns drive,just got a text saying that he's leaving Airdrie(yeah I know Canadian's are original) which is almost 3hours drive away next to Calgary lol.
    I guess I done the same kinda drive to pick up my daughters ferrets last year.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-03-21), GEORGE (07-03-21), Skunkpunch (07-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Ahh you can’t beat a good ferret!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-21), scoot (07-03-21)

Thanks

Last of the pups has left the building,only wee Chewy and his parents remain now.
    The wife was crying lol,she got attached to them after telling the kids not to.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-03-21), GEORGE (07-03-21), Petal (07-03-21), Skunkpunch (08-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Last of the pups has left the building,only wee Chewy and his parents remain now.
    The wife was crying lol,she got attached to them after telling the kids not to.

Awwww hugs to the Missus

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-21), scoot (07-03-21), Skunkpunch (08-03-21)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast