Thread: Seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Default Seeds

Hey folks this is just a thought i had but has anyone ever bought seeds just for example say white widow and one of the seeds was somthing different am 100% sure my 2 plants are diffrent just the way they are growing

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), Stillmix (05-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

It's very possible Ivana, Those people that package up our seeds, are also stoners, no telling what we get some times. lol

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), Ivana_Groweed (05-01-21), Stillmix (05-01-21), Valentina (05-01-21)

Thanks

Not had any that aren’t what they said they were had many plants looks different to the others same strain just ones more sativa Dom or indica Dom.

Would guess that occurred to you & you knew that.
    Maybe there was a mix up anything’s possible with human error ect let alone being stoned
    Bite The Bullet ~ rip Motörhead.
    My current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...garden-revived

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stillmix For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), Ivana_Groweed (05-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stillmix View Post
    Not had any that aren’t what they said they were had many plants looks different to the others same strain just ones more sativa Dom or indica Dom.

Would guess that occurred to you & you knew that.
    Maybe there was a mix up anything’s possible with human error ect let alone being stoned
    I will put some pics up but my big plant has been stripped as alot of popcorn on it but both popped not far off same time and the one am thinking is diffrent is so much further behind than the other and its turning purple at the tips i can't work out if it genetic or if its a pk thing but fed more pk last night n its still going purple lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    Hey folks this is just a thought i had but has anyone ever bought seeds just for example say white widow and one of the seeds was somthing different am 100% sure my 2 plants are diffrent just the way they are growing
    It also depends on the strain if it is one of those super-poly-crosses that we have now which are not quite as stable as the old strains.

But there are people that "pheno hunt" so they sow more seeds than they need, and select the one(s) they like, and ditch the others or whatever.

Jack Herer is an example, apparently there are different phenos out there and the indica-ry one is the rarest, so I have read. Can't say either way.
    Last edited by Valentina; 05-01-21 at 04:25 PM.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), Ivana_Groweed (05-01-21)

Thanks

I have had a look at the top shelf elite range and they have 2 strains with purple genetics i have kind of ruled one out due to what plants looking like but am looking at the skush they do and am sure thats what it is even from the description chucnky stems compared to my pinapple crack stems kinda thin will put some pics up the now

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), Cannabug (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), Valentina (05-01-21)