Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sharing the pipe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Did you click cuz you were after a hit Share the love...and disease and imminent downward spiral haha
    Like tramps on chips

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (14-01-21), GEORGE (14-01-21), MrC (14-01-21), Skunkpunch (14-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Hahaha it’s like reading a coded message sometimes following you lot i love it! It keeps my misfit of a brain in running order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (14-01-21), GEORGE (14-01-21), MrC (14-01-21)

Thanks

Ah, already hit a snag, don't think there's gonna be any room to turn anything that isn't bolt upright, no room next to the wall. May have to get inventive with some plaggy piping eh? I didn't notice before but ya can see how far the bottom comes out from the wall then goes straight up, my bad lol.
    You should be good with that splitter that gardro put up if you got enough room to connect the water pipe like you already have done then that splitter is not going to take up anymore room than the water pipe you already got connected. If you think you might have trouble connecting the two feeds as you not got much room connect them first then connect the splitter that’s just got a free spinning bottom threaded collar, if any of that makes sense? How i wish i was not a dyslexic fuck wit lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ah, already hit a snag, don't think there's gonna be any room to turn anything that isn't bolt upright, no room next to the wall. May have to get inventive with some plaggy piping eh? I didn't notice before but ya can see how far the bottom comes out from the wall then goes straight up, my bad lol.
    Or just connect the splitter to the end of the washing machine pipe thus giving you the needed upright room it will then need you to get another washing machine water pipe but it gives you the room hell a whole meters worth so you can then place it in a nice discreet place and you sill be able to hold it in hand if you fo need to use pliers on the thing if it’s not cooperating.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkpunch View Post
    You should be good with that splitter that gardro put up if you got enough room to connect the water pipe like you already have done then that splitter is not going to take up anymore room than the water pipe you already got connected. If you think you might have trouble connecting the two feeds as you not got much room connect them first then connect the splitter that’s just got a free spinning bottom threaded collar, if any of that makes sense? How i wish i was not a dyslexic fuck wit lol

Oh yeh, it's just the bottom bit that spins and tightens aint it haha, so the Y part wouldn't need to turn at all so wouldn't be an issue Good call, I'll nip over to the aladdins cave of a hardware shop in the mornin

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (14-01-21), Skunkpunch (14-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

I'm a cheap ass

£1.79 from tool station...

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (14-01-21), GEORGE (14-01-21), IceCalibur (14-01-21), MrC (14-01-21), Skunkpunch (14-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I'm a cheap ass

£1.79 from tool station...

Hahaha you’re not a cheap ass why waste money when there’s no need to!
    Just keep in mind you will need a tap or some form of tap one the end that’s going to the groom with that version compared to the one that gardro showed you. Anyway whatever you go with i wish you 100% success on the first go there’s nothing like getting things running just right first time out! The main secret to keep it like that is don’t go fucking about with it after lol best of tinkering brother

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-21), MrC (14-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Cheap and cheerful...I may even knock the cobwebs away while I'm changing it

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-21), Skunkpunch (15-01-21)

Thanks

Hahaha now don’t go over doing it think of your back

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-21), MrC (15-01-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2