Thread: Defolition question

Thanks

Default Defolition question

Just wondering if I can have a few pointers regarding defolition. I've got 6 plants in 20L pots sitting under 2 x 600w hps I've never tried defoliating before, but I got these plants given off my pal they were already vegged and like Christmas trees so I cropped the tops off then gave them another week veg to recover, flipped them then 2 weeks after flip I ripped loads of leaves off as I thought I may as well give it a go as they owed my nothing anyway as I got them for nowt. Now they're 4 weeks into flower and looking nice so i don't really want to mess up on them now, but was just wondering from more experienced growers, am I ok to keep defoliating throughout the grow? as some big fan leaves are getting in the way. If its ok to defloiate can I pick big fan leaves from top bud sites?
    Thanks in advance
    Millio

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Millio123 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (15-01-21), GEORGE (15-01-21), Jingo (15-01-21), Krofam (15-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

pass by my diary and have a look at the way i schwazz.
    link in cig.

is that 4 weeks of actually flower or since switching to 12/12?

either way, you pretty much at the right time to do it.

got a pic?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (15-01-21), GEORGE (15-01-21), Millio123 (15-01-21)

Thanks

Cheers krofam, I will have a look through your diary. And 4 weeks since flip, I don't have any pics atm but can take a few later when my lights are due to come on.
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Millio123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-21)