Thread: I know I have posted some of this before

Thanks

Default I know I have posted some of this before

Hi
    I know I have posted some of this before

meanwell driver hlg-480h-48a.
    wiring parallel.
    6 2ft Samsung LED strips sl-b8v52160ww s62300138 46.0v(lf=1120mA)r0.0.
    3 LED strips 3000k.
    3 LED strips 3500k.
    aluminium grow frame 45" space in between LED strips 6 1/2 inches
    grow tent 4x4.6.7.
    Grow area 2' x 4'.
    I only grow 3 plants.
    scrog net.

Problem meanwell driver.
    When I built this I had just switch to flowering stage I noticed the leaves were turning brown and burning I know it's down to the driver I can't remember exactly but I set the current at 1666 and the voltage 45.5.
    But if I set the voltage any less 45.5 LED lights are very faint. I have very little play on the voltage side it's either too low or too high.
    The lights have to be kept roundabout 30" above canopy any lower and they start to burning in veg and flower the only trouble is I haven't got enough height in tent.
    originally I built the frame with 8 led strips and then removed 2 strips thinking that would solve the problem but never did
    LED strips, plants were very stretched and buds were airy.
    So I stopped using them and went back to my T5 for the next grow no problem.
    Some people on different sites TELLING ME NOT TO MIX TO STRIPS 3000K/3500K Together
    So I am sitting on the fence and don't know which LED strips to go for veg and flower

So what I was going to do sort out the led strips first, and then buy Digital Lux Meter GM1010 I know it's not 100% accurate but it will give me a rough guide to hang the lights. And hope that sort out my driver problem.
    Don't forget I have taken to 3500kstrips off

Problem is

1. If it's all right to mix strips which combination to go for 4 3000k 2 3500k or 4 3500k 2 3000k or 3 of each.
    2. If I had to use the same strip,What are the best to 2ft led strips for veg and flower.

I don't know if this makes any sense to you all.
    Thanks for all your input.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burke4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-21), Jingo (18-01-21)