Thread: Hey im new looking for some help with DIY ELiquid flavour

Thanks

Default Hey im new looking for some help with DIY ELiquid flavour

hey wondering if anyone could help
    ive decided to make some ejuice after buying some, this is now my third attempt and this run ive purchased the magical butter machine long story short the juice came out good its pretty strong but it smells and tastes of weed and unfortunetley this is a bad thing as im making it for a 100% stealth kinda vape. Ive tried everything to get rid of the smell from mixing with normal flavoured ejuice to mixin with concentrated flavoring for making normal liquid. Its really annoying because the guy ive bought it from in the past has nailed it but wont tell me how ahah however im wanting to use my own due to me not knowing what goes into the liquid hes got.
    Any help s highly appreciated
    thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seatcali For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-02-21), GEORGE (27-01-21), Mac (28-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,563 Times

Unless you can make your own pure distillate (sooo much equipment needed to evaporate then collect the liquids after they reach boiling point, then you need to seperate... its complicated) then you will not be able to hide the smell mate.

Best thing is make a thc concentrate and then add a really strong smelling eliquid flavouring like aniseed that really masks the smell buddy

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roooot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), Mac (28-01-21)

Thanks

2 ways to do this.. both involve using concentrated thc as it’s the only was to do this. (Rosin-BHO-shatter-dab) etc

First but least effective but cheapest way is to warm your base mix VG-PG-flavouring and add your concentrated thc and mix well and it takes a lot of mixing.. and I mean a lot

The second way to do it is again with a concentrated thc and there’s products out there that can help dissolve the concentrated thc oil dissolve to blend with other oils (pg-vg) the only one I can think of right now tho is a product called WAX-liquidiser and I’m sure there’s probably plenty more out there. I have used this one in the past tho.

John

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnboy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seatcali View Post
    hey wondering if anyone could help
    ive decided to make some ejuice after buying some, this is now my third attempt and this run ive purchased the magical butter machine long story short the juice came out good its pretty strong but it smells and tastes of weed and unfortunetley this is a bad thing as im making it for a 100% stealth kinda vape. Ive tried everything to get rid of the smell from mixing with normal flavoured ejuice to mixin with concentrated flavoring for making normal liquid. Its really annoying because the guy ive bought it from in the past has nailed it but wont tell me how ahah however im wanting to use my own due to me not knowing what goes into the liquid hes got.
    Any help s highly appreciated
    thanks
    Take rosin, get some natural terps.
    Mix @ 2 parts terp, 1 part rosin....or whatever floats your boat.

Bob's your uncle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorXP For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-21)