Thread: Decent strains for a PC grow??

Thanks

Default Decent strains for a PC grow??

Hey!

So my first grow (OG Kush auto) is ready to harvest and I’m ready to plant another bean! I’m growing in a PC case (stealth and space reasons) so very limited space.

Anyone have any ideas on a good auto strain to grow next? No preference between indica or sativa, only thing is that it needs to be a shorter plant that would fit in my small grow space.

I’ve read all the online lists but I wanted to ask here for some of your personal picks

Thanks!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cacticat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), Lowrollerbean (28-01-21), Mac (06-02-21), MrC (28-01-21), thelastrebel (01-02-21), Valentina (06-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

I had a humboldt blue dream that grew really well in a small pot, good luck gettin them though lol. Seedsman white widow photoperiod was good, probably do an auto too

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), Mac (06-02-21), thelastrebel (01-02-21), Valentina (06-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

I've only grown a handful, but for what it's worth I've never found size a problem and I think you've got a bigger case than I do. As long as you're around often enough, especially during the stretch as it goes into flower, I'm sure you'll be able to manage it one way or another.

The RQS Quick One I did a while ago is still a really nice lemon-y smoke and was easy as anything to grow, I'd definitely recommend that. But to be fair the last grow I did was some freebie photo cheeses and I ended up pretty happy with those as well, and the blueberry I did inbetween was a lanky fucker but worked out fine and smokes nice. I guess my point is just have a go at whatever tickles your fancy, unless you really need a low odour strain then being in a small space needn't restrict your options much.
    Last edited by thelastrebel; 01-02-21 at 01:40 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-02-21), Mac (06-02-21), Valentina (06-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Seedsman's Amnesia Fast
    Nirvana's Zkittlez
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-02-21), Mac (06-02-21), thelastrebel (17-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

I'd say none, surely nowt is gonna be worth the hassle and do they made 10mm carbon fans and filters for the pc case, lol
    good luck, it would be nice to see your present grow when finished.
    imnice

10. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-02-21)