Thread: Blueberry auto knocked me off my feet!

Thanks

Default Blueberry auto knocked me off my feet!

I smoked a little sample from the first of my blueberry autos to be cut down last night. I managed two puffs from my little spliff (no tobacco or anything) and had to put it down. Holy fuck!! Could feel myself starting to feel really stoned and thought I'd go and have a lie down. I thought I wasnt going to make it. Unsteady on my feet and felt like I was going to black out.
    I managed to make it to bed and was absolutely tripping for a good hour. Felt fine after this.
    The little plant only produced 16g and I thought it might be a dud - but I was wrong about that. Two puffs and I was gone!
    Still got another 3 to cut down in the next week or so which should yield a little better than the first.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HALFHILLBILLY For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21), scoot (09-02-21), thelastrebel (07-02-21)