Thread: Gen info

Thanks

Default Gen info

Hey everyone been busy setting up the new groom its big enough for 6 20lt pots and im going to run 2-3 600hps during flower
    I am using biobizz all mix for media and feeding with oldtimer now with the old timer i have read about poeple feeding everytime and others feed water feed whats poeples opinins lol
    They should be in and running after weekend for a decent veg before flower as soon as its running i will start a diary
    Thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.born For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (11-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21), Jingo (11-02-21), MrC (11-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

If you start in those 20 liter pots you probably won't need to feed anything for about 3 weeks. When you feed, every other day or every third day is kind of personal preference. I think when I was just starting out every third day was the best schedule for me. These days I feed every single day once the soil is depleted, but I'm just comfortable doing it that way.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

B.born (11-02-21), Blue61 (11-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply j
    I was always hydro but after a long break and getting rid of all my stuff im going to try soil and keep it simple
    Its the first time with the oldtimer and ive heard good things about it just un sure of feed sched i have the chart but these usualy need some adjustment but ive heard and read about poeple giving 6ml a litre with no bad sides and also feeding everytime
    Ill take hour advise though and inc/dec strength as they need
    And i will be potting up to final size they are in 3.5lt at min

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.born For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (11-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21)