Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Very slow growth

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times

Quote Originally Posted by t9tjc View Post
    Hi v8. So with those what dry weight off each in the end? I’m thinking maybe put them into flower after 2 weeks in new home and see what I can get off them. What do you think? I’m just thinking if similar to yours then doubling the size in flower I might atleast make the best of a bad job then just start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 plants called starryder yielded a total of 48g combined. 1 died. 2 other came out puffy and bad buds at 30g ish. I have learned that you can rly yield from 1g to 2kg pr plant. So many things can go wrong xD. Its rly up to you if you want to flower or not. From my little experience i prob would flower because you are going to learn alot xD.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-02-21), Mac (13-02-21), scoot (14-02-21)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4