Thread: Drying problem.. Solution needed

Thanks

Default Drying problem.. Solution needed

Long story short I chucked a couple autos in with my photos now the time has come to harvest an auto but the photos are no where near finished maybe week 2 flower.. Where would be best to dry and hang the auto in question and what kind of environment should I be aiming for as will only have a cupboard, bathroom or hallway available, it's only a small girl anyway be surprised if get an oz or 2 max but any solutions or ideas be appreciated

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (13-02-21), G' (15-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Could build a litlle box out of cardboard and connect it the intake of you tent/groom. This would mean the box is under negative pressure and it'd be getting filtered by the tent/groom extract.

Assuming you grow in a bedroom I'd say temps will be at around 18-23°C in the room, it's be fine within them ranges. Just keep an eye on humidity

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (13-02-21), G' (15-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21), Valentina (13-02-21)