Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grinders

Thanks

late to the party... i have used a space case grinder for the last 14 years and it is still going.
    my friends all called me mad for spending £45 on a grinder but i've definitely gone through less plastic t=and money than they have over the years.
    after 14 years, i am starting to feel like i need a new one as it's not as sharp as it was and is starting to 'Squish' more than grind though it has even ground hash over the years hahaha

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (28-02-21), GEORGE (28-02-21), jingo (28-02-21), Mac (28-02-21), Skunkpunch (28-02-21), Wags (28-02-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_tpfi View Post
    late to the party... i have used a space case grinder for the last 14 years and it is still going.
    my friends all called me mad for spending £45 on a grinder but i've definitely gone through less plastic t=and money than they have over the years.
    after 14 years, i am starting to feel like i need a new one as it's not as sharp as it was and is starting to 'Squish' more than grind though it has even ground hash over the years hahaha
    Now that just says it all about the quality of what some called a overpriced product if you want quality then it does cost a little bit more but the return can be so much better it knocks the overpriced comments flat on there arse! The only thing I would say to anyone else that might just be reading this is just make sure you don’t accidentally get fecked over with a copy they are very well done but don’t touch the real product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (28-02-21), GEORGE (28-02-21), Jesse_tpfi (28-02-21), Wags (28-02-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,327 Times in 3,760 Posts

I haven't made my mind up yet. Haha I keep looking but haven't commited to the purchase of one yet. Most places out of stock of the good ones.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (Yesterday), GEORGE (28-02-21), Skunkpunch (Yesterday)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2