Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to feed in soil?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by inyumen View Post
    They look stunning. They're autos right? I'm growing photos, so they might need some reinforcement of feeding before flower, I'll see how it goes. Guess the PK feeding depends on the plant itself, but thanks for the advice.
    What strains are those?
    No those are Photo's, Day 56 of 12 12 flip. One on the Right is A White Widow Max, and the one on the left is A OGKZ, I think that stands for OG Hush and zittiles, or something like that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

inyumen (20-02-21), Mac (21-02-21)

Thanks

Here is A top shot. The WWM has 22 of those bigger cola's, just can't see but half of them, for all the leaves. These have more leaves than I have ever seen. I think it is because I did A HST on them, and every time I cut the fan leaves off they came back double. and more. lol There tons of little cola's under all those leaves also. I show you all of them when I harvest and trim the leaves off, I think you will be surpise. lol

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Critical J (27-02-21), IceCalibur (20-02-21), inyumen (20-02-21), Mac (21-02-21), Petal (22-02-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    Here is A top shot. The WWM has 22 of those bigger cola's, just can't see but half of them, for all the leaves. These have more leaves than I have ever seen. I think it is because I did A HST on them, and every time I cut the fan leaves off they came back double. and more. lol There tons of little cola's under all those leaves also. I show you all of them when I harvest and trim the leaves off, I think you will be surpise. lol
    Awesome, I'll be for sure waiting on it. You only HST? No LST? What type of HST? I'm planning on topping mine and start to LST in a week or two.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inyumen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-21), Mac (21-02-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inyumen View Post
    Awesome, I'll be for sure waiting on it. You only HST? No LST? What type of HST? I'm planning on topping mine and start to LST in a week or two.
    Every time I flim them, I cut off all there fan leaves, and I also Super Crop them. It is the first time I have ever done High stress Training. I don't know if I will ever do it again. Except the Super Crop part. I will wait and see what kind of weight I get first. I might do it again.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Danno (19-03-21), inyumen (28-02-21), Mac (21-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,152 Times

I grow in Organic, and I never do nothing but water until later flower, than use some PK to finish out last month of flowering.
    Perfect advice,especially regarding veg.
    There is nothing wrong feeding a low dosage of nutes in veg but soil dependent. Many slate Bio bizz light mix but just grew 2 plants (1 main/1 small pot) and never burned a tip of a leave nor any yellowing.

nutes used,
    chilli focus 1/4 strength veg, 1/2 strength flower
    PK 1st 2 weeks of flower and Cana boost all flower - again half dose

Keep things reserved like George states and very much doubt any issues at all. Throwing bags of nutes at plants might seem like a good idea but does more harm.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Critical J For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), inyumen (28-02-21), Mac (06-03-21)

Thanks

Every time I flim them, I cut off all there fan leaves, and I also Super Crop them. It is the first time I have ever done High stress Training. I don't know if I will ever do it again. Except the Super Crop part. I will wait and see what kind of weight I get first. I might do it again.
    Thanks for all the info. Forgot to ask though, what soil do you actually use? I'm using soil from my local gardening store, but I'm looking for something better for my next grow.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inyumen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-21), Mac (06-03-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Critical J View Post
    Perfect advice,especially regarding veg.
    There is nothing wrong feeding a low dosage of nutes in veg but soil dependent. Many slate Bio bizz light mix but just grew 2 plants (1 main/1 small pot) and never burned a tip of a leave nor any yellowing.

nutes used,
    chilli focus 1/4 strength veg, 1/2 strength flower
    PK 1st 2 weeks of flower and Cana boost all flower - again half dose

Keep things reserved like George states and very much doubt any issues at all. Throwing bags of nutes at plants might seem like a good idea but does more harm.
    Will definitly take all your advice into account, thank you so much!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inyumen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-21), Mac (06-03-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2