Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Simple possession of any drug not illegal in Washington State

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I often find the people that are for the legalisation of all drugs are the one's it won't affect.

Where I live, I see it all anyway, but I could do without the local smack-heads, bombed out of their faces, causing more nuisance than they all ready do... whilst those liberal do gooders have zero idea about what goes on outside their gated homes in leafy suburbia!

Maybe a few hours of these guys pissing up against their gates, throwing sexual innuendos at their daughters - then falling asleep in front of their drive, in their piss stained cloths, surrounded by used syringes & contaminated needles may help... especially when they realise the police won't help!
    Ain’t that the sad reality of the truth, I can’t and never will understand why people turn to doing such shit like brown even if it is a form of escape from the real world when they finally come out of the comatose state that is being smack out of their tiny heads the world is even fucking worse! As they are now on a one way mission to get more to stop the so called pain. Like where i live it’s only a small valleys town you can’t get hold of any tidy smoke for love or money. I used to travel up to Devon to pick up some fucking incredible cheese ohh was that fucking good stuff! Sorry I’m straying again so in the end i said fuck it and started growing. The mad thing is you can’t get tidy smoke but you can get coke, meth, and brown any where around here it’s fucking ridiculous. To the point that the one pair of fuckwits actually got nicked shouting up in the middle of town on a market day in the only phone box thats in the town! The cops don’t seem to give a flying fuck about the life ruining stuff. In my street there’s only 34 houses and 3 of them are well known for dealing the shit yet fuck all ever happens to the scummy fuckers. It’s almost as if the cops want people to get fucked up! End of my rambling rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), M_C (26-02-21)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkpunch View Post
    I remember watching the one done by Howard marks where he was in the same opinion that everything should be legalised. He was talking with a cafe owner in dam and he made a nice point herb is a social drug that is fun or more fun with friends. Unlike heroin that in his opinion was for people that are just ill and only really trying to escape from the world as it is not a social drug which made Howard look at his views on legalising everything very differently. It also showed Sweden before they started to treat the addicts as ill people. Fucking unbelievable the main town’s where basically 90% full of gouched out fuckers all over the place. Then they changed the laws and made it a medical issue which virtually completely solved the problem. I can still see the faces of 5 of my friends laughing at me when they asked if I would try anything other than weed. The only thing you can see of them now is their fucking headstones..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look up Carl Hart

Professor at Columbia and "social" heroin user... https://www.theguardian.com/society/...nd-heroin-user

(Delete link if I'm not allowed please admin )

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), M_C (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

For every Carl Hunt there are many more that will tell a different story.

A professor can afford - what would he be like with no money & little hope? I hear about these people often as shining pillars of community... the reality is that they are just a couple of pay checks away from being an anti social smack head.

& the Sweden experiment? Look a little closer...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Karsa (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

For every Carl Hunt there are many more that will tell a different story.

A professor can afford - what would he be like with no money & little hope? I hear about these people often as shining pillars of community... the reality is that they are just a couple of pay checks away from being an anti social smack head.

& the Sweden experiment? Look a little closer...
    I don't disagree, I just found the article amusing...
    The term social and heroin don't really go together unless you put anti before social

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Karsa; 26-02-21 at 05:12 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), M_C (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,625 Times

In the states drug laws are probable cause to shake down the blacks and Hispanics. Most minorities never touch the hard stuff, so I think on a whole it would be positive for our country to allow personal use of any drug and divert a person straight into social services instead of prison. As we descend further and further into economic depression the hardcore addicts would be culled from the general population as they got shot robbing people.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Karsa (26-02-21), M_C (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I never heal up any one back in the seventy's, and I work and paid Ever penny for the drugs they sold me. So you can't say that all those people would be the same.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jingo (26-02-21), Karsa (26-02-21), M_C (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    As we descend further and further into economic depression the hardcore addicts would be culled from the general population as they got shot robbing people.
    Not living in the greatest area of not the greatest city in the UK, it's the robbers who carry guns (It's illegal for the general population) - we get shot, they carry on & the police investigate less if they are ethnic minority (as they don't wish to be seen as racist!) - which, unfortunately, they often are, as they realise they have a, 'Golden Ticket'

Not a racist comment (which if you met me you'd know), merely an observation of the failings of the UK establishment

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Jingo (26-02-21), Skunkpunch (26-02-21)

Thanks

Not living in the greatest area of not the greatest city in the UK, it's the robbers who carry guns (It's illegal for the general population) - we get shot, they carry on & the police investigate less if they are ethnic minority (as they don't wish to be seen as racist!) - which, unfortunately, they often are, as they realise they have a, 'Golden Ticket'

Not a racist comment (which if you met me you'd know), merely an observation of the failings of the UK establishment
    I would not say anything you said could be classified in anyway as Racist M_C. I am or never have given a flying fuck about skin colour or where anyone is born. It does turn my stomach at all of the bollocks in the past couple of years some people are trying to start back up. It is a disgusting state of affairs when you can’t even talk about a subject without some one trying to label you a racist! I was have a argument with one man and he was of a different skin colour than myself the way he was writing his replies back to mine was in such a way that however I answered it would make me look like a racist! So I just said fucking hold it right there don’t you try using that bollocks on me you twat I might be dyslexic but I’m not fucking stupid. There is no way I can answer that question without looking like I’m a racist fuck. Now you take that bollocks back for you are the racist you cock and don’t ever try using crap like that to basically trap none racist people into looking like they are. We are all one on this earth we might have been born in different locations but they are still attached to the same fucking planet! And as for the colour of our skin if we tear off that outer skin we are all the exact same colour no difference at all. I have always said it makes no difference where you come from or the colour of your skin if you’re a nice person then your a nice person but if you’re a total twat then you’re a total twat. It’s got absolutely fuckall to do with where or what colour you are. Yet even after saying stuff like this I sometimes get labelled a racist you can’t get through to the mind of a total twat it’s just as simple as that. Sorry for the rant but I really do get triggered on this sort of bollocks. For that is exactly what it is bollocks! And I’m talking about today’s society not the past which we should not be held accountable for it was not us the fuckers that was responsible for such disgusting actions with luck are burning in their own personal hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Jingo (26-02-21), M_C (27-02-21)

Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Jingo (26-02-21)

Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-21), Jingo (26-02-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2