Thread: Fast Buds LSD autos in coco

Thanks

Default Fast Buds LSD autos in coco

I think the growth may be a little sower due to placing the seedling in a large pot (fabric) but after a couple of days the seedling sprouted;

I’ve been feeding 500ml water daily with 1ml part A, 1ml part B, and 2ml root feed, with a 20 on, 4 off light cycle. I had the fans on x3 times during the 20 hours. At day 18;

Humidity was reaching 92% at its highest, so I have added another fan cycle to the mix to bring down this max reading. At day 20;

I have always given the pot a 500ml of water, but have had a total of 2 days of no nutrients over the past 20 days. Hoping it speeds up. I’ll be on week 3 tomorrow, meant to be the first of the vegetative stage.

For next time I’ll start the seedlings off in something like rockwool or root riot. If anyone has any pointers, always greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to e11 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (04-03-21), GEORGE (04-03-21), Le chef (04-03-21), Mac (03-03-21)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Keep them In final pots, less stress not cumberaome, crack the seeds before popping them in Coco and ensure its wet so you don't disturb the top layer till she's ready, you're looking for about 1 inch + I'd say before popping them into Coco. Wet towel in a sealed plastic container on top of a skybox, inside airing cupboard... Anywhere it's warm. Just don't cook the seed. Near to the heat. Not on it!

At least for autos... Clones I know nothing about just yet... photos are more forgiving with being potted up. But personally never succeeded very much putting them in a starter cube first... Never failed with the paper towel and some of my seeds are a a fair few years old

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (04-03-21), GEORGE (04-03-21), Le chef (04-03-21), Mac (04-03-21)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Keep them In final pots, less stress not cumberaome, crack the seeds before popping them in Coco and ensure its wet so you don't disturb the top layer till she's ready, you're looking for about 1 inch + I'd say before popping them into Coco. Wet towel in a sealed plastic container on top of a skybox, inside airing cupboard... Anywhere it's warm. Just don't cook the seed. Near to the heat. Not on it!

At least for autos... Clones I know nothing about just yet... photos are more forgiving with being potted up. But personally never succeeded very much putting them in a starter cube first... Never failed with the paper towel and some of my seeds are a a fair few years old

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk
    I use this method, worked every time so far for me
    I usually drop a little rooting compound into the hole before dropping the root into the hole.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (04-03-21), GEORGE (04-03-21), Karsa (04-03-21), Mac (04-03-21)