Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TO PH SOIL OR NOT! help pls

Thanks

Just remove the chlorine/chloramine & you're good to go. When using nutes they reduce ph in the h2o anyway.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoveBudd For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (13-03-21), GEORGE (13-03-21), Herbitual (13-03-21), UK564 (13-03-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBudd View Post
    Just remove the chlorine/chloramine & you're good to go. When using nutes they reduce ph in the h2o anyway.
    Thanks for the reply. I run a filter on the water. Yh I read about that. Thanks for the reply.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UK564 For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (13-03-21), GEORGE (13-03-21), Herbitual (13-03-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Personally, I feel that if you can drink the tap water, you're good to go BUT knowing the type of water you get from the tap - like hard or soft or somewhere in the middle - is far more important in soil where you're not necessarily equipped with an EC pen. Hard and soft extremes can be make or break a grow, especially using a one-stop-shop nutrient range like BioBizz.

Getting a handle on calcium and magnesium is a game changer for "out of the bag" soil growers.
    Yh the tap water in my area is quite good and I run it through a waterdrop filter also. Interesting thanks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UK564 For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (13-03-21), GEORGE (13-03-21), Herbitual (13-03-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2