Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Howdy Y'all

1. Default

I took the time to explain to you on two separate occasions as to why we can't promise to 'sticky' your thread before we have seen it, and you're basically trying to 'dangle a carrot' by telling us you're looking to join us here instead, away from the other forum but all the while you've posted 2-3 times in this thread explaining to our members how to get to this other forum and visit them..something doesn't add up there and I find it to be very disrespectful Tudo.

Honestly, we won't be told what to do in our own forum, then get slapped around the mush with this kind of disrespect!...perhaps this place isn't for you either.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (07-04-21), Cannabug (07-04-21), Easy-T (06-04-21), GEORGE (06-04-21), M_C (06-04-21), Petal (06-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I wonder how Tudo would treat someone doing the same at the place he mods? - Yup, he'd feck them off!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-04-21), Easy-T (06-04-21), GEORGE (06-04-21), IceCalibur (06-04-21), Petal (06-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,338 Times

Should Bob on there tell them they don't have to wait till Friday, we run it 7 days a week, and you can pick your own music,

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-04-21), GEORGE (06-04-21), IceCalibur (06-04-21), M_C (06-04-21), Petal (06-04-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I took the time to explain to you on two separate occasions as to why we can't promise to 'sticky' your thread before we have seen it, and you're basically trying to 'dangle a carrot' by telling us you're looking to join us here instead, away from the other forum but all the while you've posted 2-3 times in this thread explaining to our members how to get to this other forum and visit them..something doesn't add up there and I find it to be very disrespectful Tudo.

Honestly, we won't be told what to do in our own forum, then get slapped around the mush with this kind of disrespect!...perhaps this place isn't for you either.
    I wasn't disrespecting you or your forum. I was on the road as I mentioned to see a new surgeon. But hey, no problema. If you are that ignorant than I'm not interested in any of what I mentioned to you privately. You don't get a 2nd chance. Ceeya .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tudo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-21)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tudo View Post
    I wasn't disrespecting you or your forum. I was on the road as I mentioned to see a new surgeon. But hey, no problema. If you are that ignorant than I'm not interested in any of what I mentioned to you privately. You don't get a 2nd chance. Ceeya .
    You haven't mentioned anything different in private chat from what you've already posted here in this thread, and if you don't think it's disrespectful coming to our forum demanding we make a thread you haven't created yet a 'sticky' and then telling our members how to find your thread on a different forum entirely multiple times then there's nothing else more to say and it's very clear to us that you are the ignorant one here, and I'm glad you feel that way because you do not fit in here with this bad attitude.

Make no mistake, you're the one losing out here, not us

I'm gonna help you out the door..jog on!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-04-21), Easy-T (07-04-21), GEORGE (07-04-21), Herbitual (07-04-21), M_C (07-04-21), Petal (07-04-21), RASTA (07-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You haven't mentioned anything different in private chat from what you've already posted here in this thread, and if you don't think it's disrespectful coming to our forum demanding we make a thread you haven't created yet a 'sticky' and then telling our members how to find your thread on a different forum entirely multiple times then there's nothing else more to say and it's very clear to us that you are the ignorant one here, and I'm glad you feel that way because you do not fit in here with this bad attitude.

Make no mistake, you're the one losing out here, not us

I'm gonna help you out the door..jog on!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-04-21), Easy-T (07-04-21), GEORGE (07-04-21), Herbitual (07-04-21), IceCalibur (07-04-21), RASTA (07-04-21)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Just putting out the trash...I'll have a little dance to this, cheers Petal!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-04-21), Easy-T (07-04-21), GEORGE (07-04-21), Herbitual (07-04-21), Petal (07-04-21), RASTA (07-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,483 Times

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-21), Herbitual (07-04-21), IceCalibur (07-04-21)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6