Thread: Organic soil and nutrients

Thanks

Default Organic soil and nutrients

Hello there,

I am going to attempt an outdoor grow this year and would like to try a purely organic grow.

So many organic guides online talk about having to make your own nutrients or soil which I don't have time for.

So, my question is; is it true that I can just dump some pre-made organic soil in the pots, plant the seeds and then just feed with organic nutrients when necessary? I'm aware of all the other care required such as humidity, pests, light etc.

If this is possible, could you please recommend me some organic soil and nutrients available form the uk

If there are any questions you feel I need to answer please ask me, as I obviously want this grow to be a success.

They are autoflowers as well if this is relevant

Any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metalgeargeorge For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-21), Mac (23-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Welcome to the talk dude, enjoy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Mac (23-03-21)

Thanks

The pre made organic soil is made to have NPK that is released over time, there is some product in the soil with N that is released quickly, there is another product with N that is released more slowly, the PK and other macro and micro nuts in the organic soil work from the same way.

If you are going to make fast cycle autoflowers (65 days) depending only on the organic soil to feed the plants may not be enough, part of the NPK in the soil will only be available to the plant after 65 days and the harvest.

In Uk I know that Plant Magic is used (UK Brand with a organic line from a well-known old school grower), and Biobizz, both organic, I never tested Plant Magic but I use Biobizz and I don't change it for any
    Last edited by Quantum_2gpw; 25-03-21 at 12:06 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum_2gpw For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-03-21), Mac (25-03-21)

Thanks

Thank you for the info. I'll check out those products

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metalgeargeorge For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-03-21), Mac (25-03-21)

Thanks

Hi there, i can recommend Bio Terra plus or terra professional plus both from canna, or pre-mix from biobizz, nutrients i recommend Seaweed Powder, guano powder, black pellets from Guanokalong, supermix from plagron, dolomite lime from thc, neem cake proneem, worm castings, granular humic and fluvic acids, bone meal, Simbiosoil Plus is a good product with humic and fluvic acids and beneficial bacterias, you need fish emulsion for give live to the soil, bactohemp or micoplus is mycorrhizal fungi with kelp extract, very good for organic living soil. add more perlite or pumice to the soil, make some teas for feed the soil. And u are good to go.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel_ptm For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-21)