Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: seeds

Thanks

Angry seeds

I purchased seeds from MSNL. I researched the name and thought they were legitimate. They, however took my money and delivered nothing in return. Does anyone have a supplier that is a strait shooter that delivers what is ordered. I don't want to get ripped off again

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Islandboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21), Valentina (30-03-21)

3. Default

Hi and welcome, sorry to read about this

Take a look at our sponsors here, all trusted seedbanks here on the forum >> THCtalk Sponsors Section

The bonus is, a few of them offer forum discounts too

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (31-03-21), GEORGE (27-03-21), Karsa (27-03-21), M_C (27-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21), Valentina (30-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Islandboy View Post
    I purchased seeds from MSNL. I researched the name and thought they were legitimate. They, however took my money and delivered nothing in return. Does anyone have a supplier that is a strait shooter that delivers what is ordered. I don't want to get ripped off again
    I've never heard of any thing as that. I have order from them many of times. Must be something to do with the mail. Over here we get 3 day mail in 10 days, so give it some more time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (27-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

i have a friend who uses MSNL everytime and has never had any issues, they even give out some great freebies.
    have you been in touch with them?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Welcome to the Talk dude, enjoy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Tommy stoner (12-12-21)

Thanks

It is not time. It has been almost two months and each time I spoke with them the story changed. They claimed they sent a second shipment and no surprise too me it did not show up . This was after the delivery address was confirmed.Their tracking number is bogus and not a real tracking number at all. They are not Legit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Islandboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21)

Thanks

I have all the emails and receipt. They show a pattern that I do not trust. The narrative as how and why the package did not arrive started after they said the delivery was confirmed.. They then said it was not delivered because of the wrong address. I confirmed the address was valid. They said they would reship and not too my surprise that order never arrived. Its been almost two months. Sorry not a legit company if you ask me. Any suggestions of another company.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Islandboy For This Useful Post:

15. Default

Any suggestions of another company.
    I've suggested quite a few in my post above..all tried, tested and trusted!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-21), Karsa (31-03-21), Tommy stoner (12-12-21)

Thanks

I always use Nirvana seeds they have always sold me good seeds and have excellent customer service.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaayDogg For This Useful Post:

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

It is not time. It has been almost two months and each time I spoke with them the story changed. They claimed they sent a second shipment and no surprise too me it did not show up . This was after the delivery address was confirmed.Their tracking number is bogus and not a real tracking number at all. They are not Legit.
    I have all the emails and receipt. They show a pattern that I do not trust. The narrative as how and why the package did not arrive started after they said the delivery was confirmed.. They then said it was not delivered because of the wrong address. I confirmed the address was valid. They said they would reship and not too my surprise that order never arrived. Its been almost two months. Sorry not a legit company if you ask me. Any suggestions of another company.
    as already stated
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hi and welcome, sorry to read about this

Take a look at our sponsors here, all trusted seedbanks here on the forum >> THCtalk Sponsors Section

The bonus is, a few of them offer forum discounts too

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast