Thread: Hi! I am Montel

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Cool Hi! I am Montel

Montel Williams is one of the highest-profile advocates for medical cannabis in the country. He has used medical cannabis products to effectively manage the symptoms of his Multiple Sclerosis (MS) since his diagnosis with the disease in 1999.

A cannabis lifestyle and interview show, "Let's Be Blunt" explores the intersection of cannabis, activism, health, and wellness. Hosted by Montel Williams, the podcast works to bridge the gap between common cannabis knowledge and in-depth research, while also giving high-profile guests a chance to “be blunt” about their lives, what they’re passionate about, and what they believe in.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Montel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-21), Karsa (28-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Welcome to the Talk dude, enjoy.

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Welcome to thc talk

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-21)