Thread: Advice needed: Moving house with paraphernalia? (In USA)

Thanks

Default Advice needed: Moving house with paraphernalia? (In USA)

Hi All--

One of the things that has been buzzing around in my brain is how I am going to get my pipes, vapes, and other equipment across the country when I move from Illinois to California. I am thinking about renting a UHaul trailer and towing it behind my car. I know when you cross state lines things can get a little tricky. In your opinion, do you think that just packing it along with all of my other stuff would be reasonably safe? I am thinking about investing in a Volcano and would hate to not be able to bring it with me. Thanks in advance for any info or ideas you might have.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DelNorte420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-21), Jingo (09-04-21), Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

Thanks

Oh, I wanted to add this, but couldn't figure out how to edit my post... I won't be bringing any herb/edibles/other goodies with me, just cleaned equipment.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DelNorte420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-21), Jingo (09-04-21), Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

You could ship them to yourself.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-21), IceCalibur (09-04-21), Jingo (09-04-21), Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DelNorte420 View Post
    Hi All--

One of the things that has been buzzing around in my brain is how I am going to get my pipes, vapes, and other equipment across the country when I move from Illinois to California. I am thinking about renting a UHaul trailer and towing it behind my car. I know when you cross state lines things can get a little tricky. In your opinion, do you think that just packing it along with all of my other stuff would be reasonably safe? I am thinking about investing in a Volcano and would hate to not be able to bring it with me. Thanks in advance for any info or ideas you might have.
    I've flown with my vapes many times, they don't want batteries in cargo so they don't harass you. I was flying between legal states so you might want to ship them.

J

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-21), Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

9. Default

I think with certain expensive items I would be more inclined to bring them along with me, rather than use a service..but I understand it's more to do with anyone seeing the paraphernalia, so yeah sure pack them up into boxes, and make it bloody difficult with the wrapping in case anyone wants to have a nose of what's inside...lots of wrapping and tape!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-21), Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

This is still America, no stops at border states that I know of except California, and they only looking for fruit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Mac (09-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Pack that shit up yourself and mark the box fragile and tape fuck out of it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-21), scoot (12-04-21)