Thread: Tiny Brown dots on leaves of my plants

Thanks

Exclamation Tiny Brown dots on leaves of my plants

These tiny brown/ blackish spots started showing up recently on all 4 of my plants. I really have no idea what it is, I looked it up online and the only somewhat similar pictures I found talked about having high temps, waterlogging, low soil nutrients, hungry plants, maybe some form of nitrogen or calcium deficiency? Someone also suggested repotting the plants. The answers I found were all over the place so if anyone has a better answer please let me know. ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2490.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	398301 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2489.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	398302

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thetrooper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-21)

3. Default

Hi and welcome to the forum Thetrooper, first things first, we need a better picture, so normal lights please as we can't see anything under those current ones (whenever you can).

Also, anwser as much info as you can from this template please, it will help the members better understand what the issue might be ;

Soil, hydro or coco?:

Strain:

Photo or Auto:

Plant age:

Pot size:

Has it been repotted? and when?:

Soil type:

Nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

Res temps (max min):

Humidity:

Lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

PH level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

Feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

Anything else you think may be relevant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-21)