Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Dutch Pro Nutrients

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barneyboy123 View Post
    How would I be able to get the right temp ... do I need a heater ... how’s your grow going ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Outdoors? Or indoors in a shed outdoors, I don’t know if a oil heater would work better, but it all depends on cost. I had a 2000w fan heater once on a grow going on and off and it was a costly grow in the end. Depending on the size something like a couple of 40w tube heaters may be enough to get that heat at a reasonable level without it costing a lot on electricity.

My grow is going ok, but not as well as I had hoped. First full coco grow and mistakingly used a large 30 litre pot, before someone cluing me up midway through the grow that coco doesn’t actually require large pots like soil does. Far more maintenance with coco but I can see the appeal. I just have to undo the mistakes I made on this one and hopefully improve on the next. First time using the fastbuds brand of seed too, but should get a decent yield. Probably a few weeks yet before I can harvest

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e11 For This Useful Post:

Cats (03-05-21), GEORGE (02-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by e11 View Post
    Outdoors? Or indoors in a shed outdoors, I don’t know if a oil heater would work better, but it all depends on cost. I had a 2000w fan heater once on a grow going on and off and it was a costly grow in the end. Depending on the size something like a couple of 40w tube heaters may be enough to get that heat at a reasonable level without it costing a lot on electricity.

My grow is going ok, but not as well as I had hoped. First full coco grow and mistakingly used a large 30 litre pot, before someone cluing me up midway through the grow that coco doesn’t actually require large pots like soil does. Far more maintenance with coco but I can see the appeal. I just have to undo the mistakes I made on this one and hopefully improve on the next. First time using the fastbuds brand of seed too, but should get a decent yield. Probably a few weeks yet before I can harvest

There looking good to me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barneyboy123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by e11 View Post
    You’ll need to start on the NPK feed - which is your base feed ingredients - nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Whether Dutch Pro have a 1 part feed or an A + B, but it will list it in the schedule.

It will probably ask for other micronutrients, a root feeder and others but some have had great grows just by using an A + B feed and a booster towards the end.

I guess it depends on the soil as well. If it’s nutrient rich I would just slowly introduce the NPK feed slowly and start from the lowest (most feed charts, as an example will list something like 10ml - 30ml per 10litre - so I’d divide it to get the correct measurements and add something like 0.5 - 1ml per litre and slowly up it if it needs it)

So divide by 100 and mix with 1 litre of water and still 500 ml of water to each plant ... Cheers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barneyboy123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-21)

Thanks

How important is it to check the EC level

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barneyboy123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

From where I live E11 is a postcode up the road from me

Ha! I asked the same thing. Lived in Snaresbrook for a few years...gorgeous place.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Ha! I asked the same thing. Lived in Snaresbrook for a few years...gorgeous place.

Ha I’m close to Gants Hill

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barneyboy123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-21), Herbitual (04-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Ha I’m close to Gants Hill

I went from Barkingside to Snaresbrook...I’m a snob.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I went from Barkingside to Snaresbrook...I’m a snob.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barneyboy123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-21)

Thanks

How important is it to check the EC level

It’s important if you’re using a combination of nutrients during the vegetative stage. The feeding charts are quite good, at least for the first couple of grows, but always use them as a guiding aid than religiously by the book as there may be other factors that these charts don’t take into account - your temp / humidity, area, pot size / type, etc. They usually provide a volume range than an exact figure. I’d start at the lower value first and use judgement to see if you want to up the volume of nutrients.

I measure the EC levels at the moment for the run off for coco as I’m battling to get that level down while still keeping a suitable level of feed

18. The Following User Says Thank You to e11 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-21)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4