Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My nugs seem to be dry enough but the branches dont snap.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DREX121 View Post
    If their as dry as mine I would wait to put a humidity pack for a couple of days at least. Im putting my in jars also and will burp them probably twice a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Boveda packs are designed to maintain 62% humidity not for adjusting humidity to 62%. Don't put them in until your buds are done burping and are ready for long term storage
    Cheers, thanks guys

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (22-04-21), GEORGE (22-04-21), Mac (22-04-21), scoot (23-04-21), scorpion (22-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same boat so I'm going to trim mine and jar up and will 'burp' the jars for half hr 2-3 times a day for 3 weeks and I put a Bovedo 62 humidity sachet in each jar too to help regulate the moisture.
    Leave that boveda out the jar until they are close to 62 or as close as you can get.
    I see you hav already been told haha sorry should have kept reading first
    Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (22-04-21), GEORGE (22-04-21), Mac (22-04-21), Petal (22-04-21), scoot (23-04-21), scorpion (22-04-21)

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing about the stems. A few days after cutting and starting the drying process I picked a small bud that was drying all by itself. It felt dry enough so I ground it up. Then smoked it, It burned without relighting so I guess that small one was dry enough. I jarred up a few of the next size ups , they went in the jar at 48% and over the day it crept up to 52-55. Probably where they need to be to burn good if it doesn't keep rising. The other buds are a lot bigger so I let them stay in the drying net for a little longer. The big budds have a stong smell of pine/ eucalyptus or some other like oils. My fingers smelled near as strong as having Vicks on them. The smell is habit forming. I hope the others turn out as well but many have poorly formed trichomes and are the same age.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeachBum For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (23-05-21), GEORGE (23-05-21), Mac (23-05-21), scoot (23-05-21), Wags (23-05-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2