Thread: Boost

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Default Boost

I have asked this question before but i cant find the thread so apologies for posting again but autoflowers and a boost nutrient my girl has started showing pistons today all she has been getting is A n B and some roots but do i start today as first day of flowering or do i wait until the pistons are more visible before going into day one as my chart is telling me add boost from week one of flowering i will say the plant is about 2 weeks old aswell shes not massive

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks

After doing a wee bit of reading on the google seem's to be a torn subject some say when hairs come in others count it from when they actually see bud have uped the food so 30ml A n B 10ml Silicon 5ml of roots and went for 10ml of boost see how she goes does did do a manual ph today seems in range

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

The best autos I've ever grown never saw a 'boost'
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-21), Ivana_Groweed (29-04-21), longtimefirsttime (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The best autos I've ever grown never saw a 'boost'
    Tbh mate i don't have alot of the boost left miby a few feeds worth have everything just not very much of it have enough A n B once everything eles is done thats my plan just thats i am going to put up a wee post see if anyone has grown it before and if its suppose to stink while its vegging even i can smell it lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-21)