Thread: Few questions guys if you don’t mind [emoji1360]

Thanks

Default Answered: Few questions guys if you don’t mind

•DISCLAIMER THIS IS 4 PLANTS•

Curling leaves in the middle of pic, can’t move the light away anymore, will this be okay??

question 2

Would you defoliate these top parts at all or just leave them??

question 3

Slight damage on the tips on a couple of leaves nothing much more than this though, these are near the heater, or would it more likely be nute burn? I’m using canna coco a and b and canna boost? All at the correct levels of ph and ec

Any help much appreciated guys thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "1....looks like heat stress. If you cant move light further away....try even get a wee clip on fan blowing towards your blub. Try direct the heat away.

2....too thick of a canopy can block bud sites from the light. If you can tuck a few out the way from lower budsites, great. If not....you could remove a few leaves if you feel they are in fact blocking the light from reaching further down. Dont go over board though.

3....might be from the nutes, hard to see from the lights on pics. You can always dial back a little bit with the A&B. See how it goes.
    Dont look to much to worry bout to me though

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danielsmith120789 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-04-21), GEORGE (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

I would leave them like they are. JMO

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

danielsmith120789 (28-04-21), Farmer Geddon (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    I would leave them like they are. JMO
    Thanks George what about the curling leaves ? There’s not much I can do really is there ?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danielsmith120789 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-04-21), GEORGE (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

1....looks like heat stress. If you cant move light further away....try even get a wee clip on fan blowing towards your blub. Try direct the heat away.

2....too thick of a canopy can block bud sites from the light. If you can tuck a few out the way from lower budsites, great. If not....you could remove a few leaves if you feel they are in fact blocking the light from reaching further down. Dont go over board though.

3....might be from the nutes, hard to see from the lights on pics. You can always dial back a little bit with the A&B. See how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

danielsmith120789 (29-04-21), Farmer Geddon (29-04-21), GEORGE (28-04-21), Mac (29-04-21), M_C (29-04-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    1....looks like heat stress. If you cant move light further away....try even get a wee clip on fan blowing towards your blub. Try direct the heat away.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Spot on my friend thanks a lot

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danielsmith120789 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-21), Mac (29-04-21), RASTA (29-04-21)