Thread: Ghe flora nutrients

Thanks

Default Ghe flora nutrients

Hi guys I have a question .. when feeding nutrients should you put full nutrients from the back of the bottle and then water down to desired ppm ? Example 18 liter dwc bucket , fill it with 5 liters and put max strength of the five liters . Then add water till ppm goes down? I haven't down it this way ever . I always put 1/4 or 1/2 from the back of the bottle. Example if it says 1ml to 1 liter I would put 4.5ml for quarter strength. Is this the correct way or the 1st one ? Or are the same ? Sorry it's really hard to explain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grow8369 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (06-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Grow8369 View Post
    Hi guys I have a question .. when feeding nutrients should you put full nutrients from the back of the bottle and then water down to desired ppm ? Example 18 liter dwc bucket , fill it with 5 liters and put max strength of the five liters . Then add water till ppm goes down? I haven't down it this way ever . I always put 1/4 or 1/2 from the back of the bottle. Example if it says 1ml to 1 liter I would put 4.5ml for quarter strength. Is this the correct way or the 1st one ? Or are the same ? Sorry it's really hard to explain
    I'd always start small and see how your plants react,.if they like it and could go more then up it a little. If it's too much then back down. Play it safe

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (06-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21)

Thanks

Yeah I get that , just wondered what the correct way to do or are they the same

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grow8369 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (07-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Start with your full amount of water and add nutes until you hit your desired ppm/ec

Watering down over strength solution won't hurt anything but seems a cack handed way to do it to me

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

barney_b (07-05-21), Farmer Geddon (07-05-21), GEORGE (07-05-21), Grow8369 (07-05-21)

Thanks

Brilliant cheers brother

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grow8369 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (07-05-21), GEORGE (07-05-21), Mac (07-05-21)

Thanks

I use a separate water drum to mix my ghe nutrients. I fill it to the required amount I use 75 litres as that is just over what my system takes.
    I fill with fresh water and leave to sit for 24 hours to let it settle and come up to room temp. Occasionally in winter I heat it to 17c and before adding to the resivor to avoid shocking the plants.

My water has an EC of 0 and a pH of 7.0
    Add the required amount of micro grow and bloom I also add calmag as my water needs it as EC is 0

You will have to experiment with the amount of nutrient you add to get the desired final EC.

Once I get about 3 weeks into veg I run an EC of about 0.6 and that will rise to 1.0 in flower. Less is more. Different strains can take different EC's but I very rarely go over 1.2 and bare in mind my water has an original EC of 0

Not enough neuts the plant especially new growth will look a litte light green and too much neuts and you will see some burn on leaf tips the plant will tell you so read the plant.
    By using the same amount of water to mix your nutrients you can establish a method of making the same strength feed every week to and you can tweak it up or down easily.

As a rule of thumb I use a ratio of 3 parts grow 2 parts micro and 1 part bloom in veg

Equal parts of each during switch and 1 part grow 2 parts micro and 3 parts bloom in flower. The I drop the grow about 3 weeks into flower.
    When mixing Micro always goes on first.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rollingstones For This Useful Post:

Flimzy (17-07-21), GEORGE (07-05-21), Mac (07-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

As long as the final ec is what you want and it is well mixed, it doesn't matter how you got there.

GH, as well as other multi part nutes, cannot be mixed together as is or they will congeal. Squirt each part into the water separately. Also, raw nutes touching the roots will have a toxic/deadly effect on them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-21)