Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which type of Epsom salts

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,040 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

This is how I see it, some people give their time to not even be thanked via text and never hear or see the user again, I gave someone 45 mins of my time explaining cloning, not bothered as I wasn’t doing anything else, some people think use google, some people have learnt the hard way and don’t want to give others an easy ride, you got an answer, we all saw and support each other and try to make you feel welcome with the thank button...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iice For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (06-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21), Herbitual (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21), Shortcut (06-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcut View Post
    Hooray for tapatalk. This is more like it..

Em... wholeheartedly somewhat agree. I have noticed likes on other threads. But take this one for instance ..you yourself preferred to like my post rather than submit a suggestion or comment. Maybe you wete just too busy... It's one thing I just don't do. And I don't have a problem with it... If someone creates a thread I'm not going to like the thread an offer no response "Likes" towards comments already made are sound. There is still that one member who is waiting on a reply to his thread. A few likes but no comment. I wish I knew the answer. I'd have saved his day and gave him the response he was looking for before I liked his thread.

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk
    Too busy? LOL.

The answer is, don't fecking worry about it.

In the time it took you to type your last post, you could have liked a few diaries to show you've read them and appreciate the effort people put in, or that you've understood the importance of a particular question being asked (like this thread, for example, which, as you rightly point out, I have liked) and that someone will gain from that person's thread, or even that it was a well-written question where that person has clearly done their own research first and just seeks validation.

These are a few of the reasons why it is entirely normal to 'like' a post but not reply.

What is far madder is writing a post about why you don't 'like' something.

That'd be bonkers.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (06-05-21), Deku Nut (07-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21), Greengrass (06-05-21), iice (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21), Shortcut (06-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Too busy? LOL.

The answer is, don't fecking worry about it.

In the time it took you to type your last post, you could have liked a few diaries to show you've read them and appreciate the effort people put in, or that you've understood the importance of a particular question being asked (like this thread, for example, which, as you rightly point out, I have liked) and that someone will gain from that person's thread, or even that it was a well-written question where that person has clearly done their own research first and just seeks validation.

These are a few of the reasons why it is entirely normal to 'like' a post but not reply.

What is far madder is writing a post about why you don't 'like' something.

That'd be bonkers.
    What have you been smoking..

There has to be a difference between questions and diary threads... But hey I'm just that new member who's getting to know who is who and who isn't me or you lol. My tail is still tickling my nuts. I don't feel like it's quite right yet to welcome new members to the forum, but if they ain't asking a question then they'll get a like from me, and if someone posts a picture of their rock hard ass buds then I'm going to like that too..but I don't want to be liking questions and not offering support. Maybe there should be a good post button in collaboration with the like button.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shortcut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-21)

Thanks

More like what have I been smoking lol. Never mind me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shortcut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Because some questions are good questions and you’ll appreciate the answer...easily reason enough to like a post.

And since you asked so nicely, RQS Purple Queen Auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (07-05-21), GEORGE (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21), Shortcut (06-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Because some questions are good questions and you’ll appreciate the answer...easily reason enough to like a post.

And since you asked so nicely, RQS Purple Queen Auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I agree. It's bed time now.

Thanks to all of you that liked the thread and commented. I love you all x

Since you didn't ask, Paradise seeds 'opium'

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shortcut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-21), Herbitual (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times
    Provided Answers: 2

i liked the question and every other reply there after. i knew blue would have given you solid advice. he even done a bit of research himself and browsed the internet to be factually correct and he was. i dont think anyone on the forum would have chipped in to contradict what he was saying tbh.
    BUT lol i have heard that the bath salts have been used before in the past. wouldnt be my preference as i use epsom salts too. similar to yours only 4 or so years outta date pmsl. still works tho

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (07-05-21), GEORGE (07-05-21), Greengrass (07-05-21), Herbitual (06-05-21), scoot (07-05-21), Shortcut (07-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times
    Provided Answers: 69

Anything food grade is safe, not feed grade though. Has to be food grade.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (07-05-21), GEORGE (07-05-21), Herbitual (07-05-21), scoot (07-05-21), Shortcut (07-05-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2